2005 Chevrolet Equinox

7.2

Based on 815 Ratings for the 2005 - 2009 models.

7.6/10
    7.5/10

Great mid size cross over

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Bought our 2005 Equinox in June of 2004. We have 50000 miles and have never had it in the shop yet. Gets great gas mileage. My wife loves it because it is easy to park anywhere. Plenty of room in the back seat since it adjusted. We got the all wheel drive and handles great in the snow."

Nice Vehicle

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"I have had my 05 Equinox for about 7 months. I think it is very nice, dependable....very roomy inside. Some of the moldings (inside and out) are loose, which is a concern. Not the highest quality as far as the body and trim go. But, for the money, not a bad vehicle at all. Rides very nice. I drive it quite a bit on the turnpike, and it goes well on long trips. Would be interested to see if the newer models have better quality trim/body"

needs improving

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"I was attracted to this vehicle because it was a small SUV and better on gas than the larger ones. Overall I like the car but, have some complaints... 1. Terrible blind spots from the front windshield left and right. The frame a of the window can easily block the view of a motorcyle and even oncoming cars. 2. Car does not always crank on first try. 3. Paint on interior door handles, knobs on radio, power window controls is chipping off."

Nice SUV

By on Monday, July 9, 2007

"I have had no trouble with my Equinox. But I do think people should know before buying one that they have Electronic Starters and there is some problems with the that. Sometimes when I go to start mine it will continue to turn over and sometimes start and sometimes not, if not, it can knock out your power steering when you do restart. I had this happen and the dealer told me this was normal...I don't think it is normal, should it be normal. I have had mine in 3 times and they say its normal. I think GM needs to do something about this. Other than that I like my Equinox."

I've loved this car ever since I bought it.

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Great handling--love it."

Cons: "Blind spots."

"I have recommended this car to a lot of people. The only thing I had a problem with is that I am short and need two cushions to be able to see out the window. The seat does not adjust high enough. Also there are 2 blind spots for me. I have to be very careful backing up and making turns--(both left and right). Other than that, I love the car and am thinking of getting a new one."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Equinox near Honolulu. See local deals