2011 Chevrolet Cruze

8.3

Based on 558 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Not bad

By on Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pros: "Excellent interior, nice price, fun car"

Cons: "transmission, gas mpg"

"11' LTZ cruze. Overall the car isn't bad. The gas mileage isn't all that great. I maybe manage 31 on the highway. My previous car a Saturn SL2 i got 32 combined. The biggest complaint i have is the transmission. It shifts through the gears really quick and if you drive in the city with stop in go it bangs around. Told this is normal for the 11' cruze. I doubt it will be that reliable as it gets older, it is a Chevy, and with the transmission shifting, i'm sure it will fail shortly after the 100k mark."

Sluggish Car with Poor Transmission

By on Monday, November 6, 2017

Pros: "Style, Pioneer speakers, MPG"

Cons: "Transmission, turbo lag, poor resale value"

"I have owned the car for over a year and a half and put over 36,000 miles on it. I have so far had to put new tires and brakes on it. Have had the transmission rebuilt through the dealership twice and it still is having issues downshifting. Now surges in 5th gear around 55 MPH. Originally loved the look of the car and gas mileage but after driving it for a while, the turbo lag is unbearable. Takes a second for it to kick in at a light and makes the jolt forward every time. If you plan on putting a bunch of miles on it, you will be upside down in a second in value. Good car at the time but regret my purchase."

Great Small Sedan

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Pros: "Good viewing out all windows. Nice space in trunk"

Cons: "Slight hestiation when hitting the gas pedal"

"Really liked this car. Good gas mileage. Only traded it because I wanted an SUV due to snow driving."

Economical choice.

By on Monday, November 28, 2016

Pros: "MPG"

Cons: "Domestic car so it quickly depreciates"

"I drive a 2014 Cruze Eco 1.4L Manual. I traded my 2012 Impreza for this car. The impreza holds it's value much better than this Cruze does unfortunately. The impreza had sub par mileage and the interior was....Cheap. Constant rattles, the CVT Was garbage I drove this and fell in love. (The Impreza interior was so loud the people in the back couldn't hear a conversation in the front) The manual model is very fun to drive and is also economical when you need it to be. Throughout the course of the 31,000 miles i've owned it, I've averaged 38MPG and had calculated 44.5 MPG on a long drive down to Portland from Seattle. (60-75 MPH two occupants) Interior quality is above average compared to other in it's segment I believe. I have friends that got the Automatic and hated this car because of the tranny...This is a manual or nothing car. if you buy this car lightly used you'll get a great deal off this car. I purchased new from a dealer and got the Oil changes for life and the "Forever Power train warranty". We'll see how that "Forever" lasts when I drive this til the wheels fall off."

Nice Car but could be just a little better

By on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pros: "manual shifting is great for constant stop and go."

Cons: "Does not perform well off the line."

"The car has a nice look and has comfortable seats that are good at holding you in place. The adjustable steering is great. Handling in very good and will impress you. The sound system is very nice and sounds great. There is room for improvement with the automatic shifting as it tends to downshift early and produces a jerking feeling. The car needs more torque as it tends to be rather sluggish off the line but improves greatly once in 5th and 6th gear. You will not be winning any races with this car so if you are looking to run with the faster cars keep looking."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cruze near Honolulu. See local deals