ZIP code

2011 Chevrolet Cruze

8.3

Based on 551 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Way to go Chevrolet!

By on Monday, August 1, 2016

Pros: "Great price, driveability and comfort"

Cons: "Sound system controls are not very intuitive"

"I have owned many cars in my life, from Corvettes to Mercedes, and this is quite possibly the best car I have ever had. It is effortless to drive and is smooth, comfortable and quiet. The 4 cylinder engine has plenty of pep. I have averaged about 33 mpg. I haven't had any quality issues whatsoever in the 3+ years I have had it. And the tech features are great: good sound system, bluetooth for hands-free phone, backup camera. I love that I can push a button on the wheel and then just say who I want to call."

One problem!

By on Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pros: "compact, stylish, smooth riding, fun to drive"

Cons: "mechanical problems"

"My Cruze is absolutely perfect for me. It is small but yet spacious and a great car for a mother to be like me. This car is smooth riding, has GREAT gas mileage, and is unique and stylish. One problem. My car keeps turning off by itself, for no reason. My car is a manual/stick shift. Sometimes I could be in the 6th gear going at 55mph just to have my car turn off like I took the key out of the ignition. It's happened quite a few times at night, which is unsafe due to the headlights also turning off with the car. It gives no warning, and NO codes! I took it to Chevy to have them look at it, only to say it was because my keys were too heavy because the computer wouldn't pick up any codes that the car could be giving off. Otherwise, I love this car and besides the mechanical problem, I would recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing car."

Love my Cruze!

By on Friday, January 13, 2017

Pros: "Great value, perfect size, reliable, comfortable"

"My Cruze is the perfect size, drives awesome, and looks fantastic. Feel like I got a luxury car for non-luxury price. Haven't had to do anything beyond regular maintenance. Great gas mileage - consistently 28-29 mpg highway/city combo. Love the blue color. I purchased my Cruze in Sept of 2011 and now it's Jan 2017, and still drives and feels like new. I've added a pic from when I bought it off the lot and it still looks and performs the same. Prefer Cruze above any other car I've owned!"

Best vehicle ever

By on Monday, December 2, 2013

Pros: "Great Price, Fuel economy, Small,"

Cons: "long time for heater to turn on,"

"So im 18 years old. in the adult world now so i drive 3 hours a day to get to work and back. I had a 04 mustang and hated the gas milage so i decided as a adult i need to make a adult desicion so i decided on a Cruze. And let me tell you it was the best decision of my life i love how it drives the technology in it, and the fuel economy! I did a great choice in my car choice and my BF has a Malibu which i liked but it was to big for me this car is smaller which fits me perfectly!One thing i do not like is how long it takes for the heater to start working you def. have to start your car ahead of time before you can actually get in it. i plan on keeping this car for a while which with only 11700 is possible so when i have kids they can fit in the back! i cant get over how much i love this car!<3 Pricing on these car is great for how much money you will save in fuel! But be careful with car insurance cause this baby does have turbo, It is to help the fuel economy not that the car cant get up and go but that is not what i use it for. It will be higher than other cars though due to that so be aware! But ya if you are thinking about getting this car i would totally say DO IT!"

Reliable and Efficient Commuter

By on Thursday, March 17, 2016

Pros: "Good Price, Excellent mileage, good reliability"

Cons: "a little tight on the inside, no spare tire"

"Bought the 2014 Cruze Diesel right when it was available. No regrets. Other that a pesky exhaust temp sensor, no issues and great mileage. I have a 140 mile round trip commute, so really appreciate the 45 mpg highway mileage I get."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cruze near Honolulu. See local deals