2011 Chevrolet Cruze

8.4

Based on 549 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Wonderful vehicle

By on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pros: "Style. Fuel economy. Comfort"

Cons: "No spare tire. Slow acceleration."

"Bought it used and it's an amazing car. Those who don't get good gas mileage, try resetting your average speed and fuel economy when you fill up. I've gotten 40 mpg on the highway numerous times! It's very comfortable to ride in (never rode in the back seat though). Speakers are so-so...and to be honest, it doesn't come with a spare tire and I wish it did. Instead it comes an air compressor and if you're lucky, fix a flat. So if you have a complete blow out, hello wrecker bill! The braking does take some getting used to as well as the slow acceleration at start off. I love it otherwise."

I love my Cruze

By on Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Pros: "Great driving experience"

Cons: "A small hiccup in first shift"

"Bought my 2013 Cruze in July 2015 and have been very very satisfied with my purchase. I did not intend to buy another Chevy (was looking at a Honda Civic) but was blown away by the appearance, handling and overall feel. I have taken this car on two long road trips (NH and FL) and it was great. I look forward to see how it handles Ohio winters though."

Great little car. LOVE it.

By on Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pros: "price can always be better but not bad drives nice"

Cons: "a little small for me, but getting a custom to it"

"I had a great car before in a GMC Envoy 7 seater but fuel milage was only 16 and was killing us. This car I love everything about it. Great to park, Love the interior, Love the outside, LOVE the number at the gas pump...$96 Envoy TO $36 Cruze ECO per fill up and the Cruze gets more mpg's. LOVE IT, and it has more power....woooohooooo :). Now this winter might be a different thing...time will tell, no four wheel drive :(. We get 36mpg's around town driving. The sticker on the window said 26 - 39 mpg. On my trip to Myrtle Beach this summer we were getting 42.3 on the way home until we got in a lot of traffic on I95 and still ended up getting 40.1mpg :). We had the car LOADED with stuff (a lot of trunk room for a little car..p.s. I had my golf clubs in there too...woooo...hoooo) LOVE IT! I may buy another one to replace my Avalanche for everyday driving! But I need to keep at least one 4 wheel drive living in the mountains of PA."

Really pleased with this car, don't understand all

By on Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, peppy, great MPG's and looks great!"

Cons: "little bit of turbo lag but that is to be expected"

"the complaining about their Cruzes. Mine is a LTZ RS model. Black on Black, I get 36 to 39 on highway runnning 75 to 80 going back in forth from Nashville to Knoxville. In town I get anywhere from 27 to 36 all day long, short intown driving to getting it on. Only complaint is little bit of turbo lag on take off but I am getting used to that now. Really like sporty looks of car and have had lot of folks tell me it is a good looking car. Really wanted a Maxima but for $10,000 less and I get at least 10 mpg better i am good for now."

This a solid car. I bought it for commuter car.

By on Sunday, September 8, 2013

"This car has taken me all over the place. I have 31000 miles since june of 2011. Other than oil changes and the tire rotations, the only thing that has broken is the trunk button. 3 year 36000 miles covered it. I have the standard transmission, I have gotten over 40 mpg driving in Chicago traffic."

Safe through two crashes

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Pros: "Safe, reliable, attractive, great value"

Cons: "Typical 4 cylinder car engine, meets expectations"

"Plenty of reviews on looks and quality of the vehicle, so I thought Id add a different perspective. (Though I rate highly on quality, havent had any issues) Ive been involved in two incidents, one minor and one more severe. The larger wreck was on the highway, got side-swiped by a truck that lost control. We were going about 60mph at the time. The car handled well through the crash, I was actually surprised that we didnt get knocked sideways since the truck that hit us was much heavier. My wife and I were completely fine through the whole crash, nobody got injured. Im not sure what the crash ratings are on the car, but I thought it did a good job in my case."

CUTE AWESOME ECONOMICAL CAR

By on Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Reason: upgrade

"I loved my 2012 Chevy Cruze. Can't beat the highway gas mileage! We drive ALOT-between 15,000-20,000 miles a year. Having an AVERAGE 32 mpg was so helpful! 39-40 mpg on the Highway. It is an attractive car! And super fun to drive with the Turbo-charged engine! The sporty-economical duo was excellent! The comfort level suffered a little, because it is a smaller compact car. We traded in our Cruze after 4 years because we needed something with 4x4 for Montana winters. But I did love my Cruze!"

Way to go Chevrolet!

By on Monday, August 1, 2016

Pros: "Great price, driveability and comfort"

Cons: "Sound system controls are not very intuitive"

"I have owned many cars in my life, from Corvettes to Mercedes, and this is quite possibly the best car I have ever had. It is effortless to drive and is smooth, comfortable and quiet. The 4 cylinder engine has plenty of pep. I have averaged about 33 mpg. I haven't had any quality issues whatsoever in the 3+ years I have had it. And the tech features are great: good sound system, bluetooth for hands-free phone, backup camera. I love that I can push a button on the wheel and then just say who I want to call."

One problem!

By on Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pros: "compact, stylish, smooth riding, fun to drive"

Cons: "mechanical problems"

"My Cruze is absolutely perfect for me. It is small but yet spacious and a great car for a mother to be like me. This car is smooth riding, has GREAT gas mileage, and is unique and stylish. One problem. My car keeps turning off by itself, for no reason. My car is a manual/stick shift. Sometimes I could be in the 6th gear going at 55mph just to have my car turn off like I took the key out of the ignition. It's happened quite a few times at night, which is unsafe due to the headlights also turning off with the car. It gives no warning, and NO codes! I took it to Chevy to have them look at it, only to say it was because my keys were too heavy because the computer wouldn't pick up any codes that the car could be giving off. Otherwise, I love this car and besides the mechanical problem, I would recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing car."

Great car

By on Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Pros: "Reliable and fuel efficent"

Cons: "stray bolts"

"Purchased this vehicle new in September 2012. Vehicle is very reliable and has not given me any issues. Some things I did notice about this vehicle is that when it is cold outside the radio does not work. However you can still play a cd or use your connected phone. Another issue that no one can figure out is a popping sensation on the floor board when the car is cold and you turn to the left. Back in early 2016, I took the car in for regular oil change and tire rotation. When the dealership put the vehicle up on the lift, they discovered the boot seal was torn. When they pulled the transmission off to fix it, a stray bolt fell out. It had apparently fell in between the transmission and engine at the factory. It did damage part of the engine block. Since the vehicle was under warranty, they replaced the entire motor."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cruze near Honolulu. See local deals