2011 Chevrolet Cruze

8.3

Based on 553 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Wonderful vehicle

By on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pros: "Style. Fuel economy. Comfort"

Cons: "No spare tire. Slow acceleration."

"Bought it used and it's an amazing car. Those who don't get good gas mileage, try resetting your average speed and fuel economy when you fill up. I've gotten 40 mpg on the highway numerous times! It's very comfortable to ride in (never rode in the back seat though). Speakers are so-so...and to be honest, it doesn't come with a spare tire and I wish it did. Instead it comes an air compressor and if you're lucky, fix a flat. So if you have a complete blow out, hello wrecker bill! The braking does take some getting used to as well as the slow acceleration at start off. I love it otherwise."

Safe through two crashes

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Pros: "Safe, reliable, attractive, great value"

Cons: "Typical 4 cylinder car engine, meets expectations"

"Plenty of reviews on looks and quality of the vehicle, so I thought Id add a different perspective. (Though I rate highly on quality, havent had any issues) Ive been involved in two incidents, one minor and one more severe. The larger wreck was on the highway, got side-swiped by a truck that lost control. We were going about 60mph at the time. The car handled well through the crash, I was actually surprised that we didnt get knocked sideways since the truck that hit us was much heavier. My wife and I were completely fine through the whole crash, nobody got injured. Im not sure what the crash ratings are on the car, but I thought it did a good job in my case."

Great little car. LOVE it.

By on Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pros: "price can always be better but not bad drives nice"

Cons: "a little small for me, but getting a custom to it"

"I had a great car before in a GMC Envoy 7 seater but fuel milage was only 16 and was killing us. This car I love everything about it. Great to park, Love the interior, Love the outside, LOVE the number at the gas pump...$96 Envoy TO $36 Cruze ECO per fill up and the Cruze gets more mpg's. LOVE IT, and it has more power....woooohooooo :). Now this winter might be a different thing...time will tell, no four wheel drive :(. We get 36mpg's around town driving. The sticker on the window said 26 - 39 mpg. On my trip to Myrtle Beach this summer we were getting 42.3 on the way home until we got in a lot of traffic on I95 and still ended up getting 40.1mpg :). We had the car LOADED with stuff (a lot of trunk room for a little car..p.s. I had my golf clubs in there too...woooo...hoooo) LOVE IT! I may buy another one to replace my Avalanche for everyday driving! But I need to keep at least one 4 wheel drive living in the mountains of PA."

Great car

By on Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Pros: "Reliable and fuel efficent"

Cons: "stray bolts"

"Purchased this vehicle new in September 2012. Vehicle is very reliable and has not given me any issues. Some things I did notice about this vehicle is that when it is cold outside the radio does not work. However you can still play a cd or use your connected phone. Another issue that no one can figure out is a popping sensation on the floor board when the car is cold and you turn to the left. Back in early 2016, I took the car in for regular oil change and tire rotation. When the dealership put the vehicle up on the lift, they discovered the boot seal was torn. When they pulled the transmission off to fix it, a stray bolt fell out. It had apparently fell in between the transmission and engine at the factory. It did damage part of the engine block. Since the vehicle was under warranty, they replaced the entire motor."

CUTE AWESOME ECONOMICAL CAR

By on Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Reason: upgrade

"I loved my 2012 Chevy Cruze. Can't beat the highway gas mileage! We drive ALOT-between 15,000-20,000 miles a year. Having an AVERAGE 32 mpg was so helpful! 39-40 mpg on the Highway. It is an attractive car! And super fun to drive with the Turbo-charged engine! The sporty-economical duo was excellent! The comfort level suffered a little, because it is a smaller compact car. We traded in our Cruze after 4 years because we needed something with 4x4 for Montana winters. But I did love my Cruze!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cruze near Honolulu. See local deals