2012 Chevrolet Corvette

9.3

Based on 700 Ratings for the 2005 - 2013 models.

9.7/10

After 108000 miles this car still runs great

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"Car still runs great after 108000 miles. Couldn't ask for a better drive on my 70 mile commute each day"

Fantastic!

By on Saturday, April 3, 2010

"Is anyone to old for this car? Always looked with envy at the Corvette because with family and such it was out-of-reach. Now with the kids gone the dream came true. At 64 I feel 40 years younger in this machine. What a fantastic car. The acceleration and handling beat anything out there. I may be bias, but get your hands on one of these before its too late."

First Vette

By on Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Awesome power handling, and styling. Comfortable and reasonably fuel economy. Look forward to each and every drive. Only complaint, minor electical issues, other than that a great car!"

great all around sports car

By on Friday, July 31, 2009

"i've got a 06 z51 corvette that i am in love with. i've had it just about a year now and i use it for my every day car. the performance is wold class and the comfort is better thin any car ive owned. Me and my wife love the fact that we can take the hard top off on thows nice days and ride where ever. I can say that i will now all ways be a die hard corvette fan."

Great Value

By on Sunday, June 28, 2009

"I bought this car new off the show room floor. This is the best bang for the $$$ you can get, powerful performance, styling, and reliability. In three years the only thing that I've had to do are the brakes and that is because I went to the track. My only minor complaint is that the interior could be upgraded."

THe Unsung Hero of the Family

By on Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"This has been my daily driver for the past 15 months/19000 miles and has been flawless. It's also been worked out on some interesting back roads in Nevada and California with the same flawless result. I'm no longer a boy-racer so I don't care much about performance at the ragged edge, but in the everyday real world this is the best car I've ever owned. I know I'm supposed to lust after a manual trans, but in actuality the automatic in "S" mode is probably more efficient than I am, and if you punch the paddles at about 5K, it will give you a pretty present. There have been no maintenance issues, brakes and tires aren't even close to needing replacement, it gets 30mpg on the freeway, and it's comfortable for multi-day road trips. After considerable experience with a Miata, a 1.8T GTI, an R-Tune 350Z, and a 911, I wouldn't swap my Vette for any of them."

Base Coupe = Value+Performance

By on Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"I bought the base coupe with 2LT interior and 6 speed paddleshift auto......WOW! I cannot say enough about this sports car. It's fast and easy to live with, quality is 5 star. We took a trip from Michigan to the Rockies and Yellowstone and back. We averaged 29.5 MPG @ 75-80 MPH with runs upto 160 MPH with all our camping gear and 2 large adults. Rides very good but still handles excellent. LS3 435Hp engine blows you away while sipping fuel. Love the paddleshift (no more clutch) for the backroads, stick it in drive for in town. After 6 months the best car I've ever owned"

Awesome Corvette

By on Sunday, June 22, 2008

"I have owned this vehicle now for 12 months. It has been absolutely perfect so far and no problems of any kind. Performance is unbelievable and I have owned 11 previous Corvettes. This is the best one yet by far!!"

This is my 3rd vet

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"And best one of them all. I have had minor problems with my battery, it goes dead sometimes after only 1 week of inactivity. I don't drive the car in the rain which means living in seattle it doesn't get driven allot, which could contribute to my battery issue."

Exceptional in all respects

By on Thursday, May 1, 2008

"I've owned performance sedans and coupes for the last 30+ years (BMW 535is, Alfa GTV, Subaru SVX, Infiniti Q45 and G35x, etc.) and have over 10,000 miles on my 2007 base coupe. The Corvette's balance and performance are in another world -- plus I get over 20MPG in everyday driving and 29+MPG in 70+mph touring! Exceptional engineering at any price and astounding for $50,000. After driving the stock Corvette at Spring Mountain Raceway for over two hundred miles, I am extraordinarily impressed with the responsiveness, braking, handling and power. The car has so much capability that I could not even approach its potential. Plus, it is very forgiving. If performance is your primary goal, the Corvette is a superb choice."