2011 Chevrolet Corvette

9.3

Based on 706 Ratings for the 2005 - 2013 models.

awesome car, chevrolet finally got it right

By on Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pros: "trouble free, inexpensive to take trips in"

"have owned 4 Porsches ( 356 sc, 911s 944, 911sc ) , bought this 2008 off showroom floor, the most trouble free auto i have ever owned, daily driver, driven hard, street and some track ( totally stock with Z-51 package ) looks like new, drives like new, and still smells like new, 114,250 miles and zero spent on repairs ( oil change every 10,000, new air filter at 110,000, always average 28 mpg. best bargain for a high performance 2 seat car"

Fastest car I'll ever own!

By on Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pros: "fun-to-drive, FAST, attention-getter, comfortable"

Cons: "slightly harsh ride, non-removable top, no MP3"

"This is car is FAST! I had a 2002 Pontiac Firebird TransAm WS6 before and the Z06 blows it away, in both speed and luxury. It is also an attention getter. It gets looks everywhere I go. I've had the car for 2 years now and have not had any major problems (only had to replace the spring on the fuel door release). The build quality is unbelievable compared to other cars I've owned and do own. Everything is solid with no 'rattles'. It could easily pass as a daily driver, just be careful where you drive it (it sits very low so it will scrape on entering/exiting some businesses or speed bumps). The hatch area is larger and holds more than you would think (I even hauled a bicycle in it once). The HUD (Heads Up Display) is great, showing you not only speed and temp/oil temp and such, but also has a g-force meter built-in. This can be customized to your liking, or turned off completely. Just about the only thing I don't like is the fact that the top is not removable like the base Corvettes. Other than that, I LOVE this car and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fun-to-drive (over 1 g's in the corners) car that is faster than 98% of other vehicles on the road. 0-60MPH: 3.4s, top speed: 198MPH"

Z06 is a "Supercar" that you can drive everyday!

By on Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pros: "A smooth riding, comfortable, cool, reliable supercar for daily driving"

Cons: "Expensive frequent tire replacements. Seats which lack side bolsters."

2008 Jetstream Blue Corvette Z06

"The Z06 Corvette has by far the best performance, looks, comfort and convenience of any sportscar within double its price. It truly has the performance of a supercar with exhilarating acceleration, cornering (over 1 g) and braking. It is the lightest production car made (alumimun/magnezium frame, carbon fiber panels) with over 500 hp, with a total weight of only about 200lbs more than the small 4 cylinder Honda S2000. So it ends up besting more powerful cars like the 600HP Viper and 550HP Ford GT in almost all categories. And, .... yet it is smooth comfortable, cool ride on daily driving with an amazing 28 mpg on the highway at 80 mph and no less than 17 mpg in heavy city driving. Back hatch held large Costco run for supplies. Highway cruising is effortless and the Z06 looks amazing! Active handling keeps the car under control with even novice drivers. Best car I have ever owned. GM really did their homework to build a no-hassle supercar!!"

2008 Jetstream Blue Corvette Z06

This car sticks to the road.

By on Tuesday, August 13, 2013

"Great Performance and Gas mileage. On cruise control @ 80MPH I get an awesome 29.1 MPG! The cornering, power and braking are simply awesome!!!!!"

A great low mileage one owner great to drive car

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "Low mileage great price lots of extras"

Cons: "Can't drive in winter rear wheel"

"My vette is cyber grey with black interior. It has heads up display and Magniflo pipes plus I also have the oem pipes. It has low mileage and a one owner. Handles like a dream and fun to drive."

This is Vette # five for me and the best so far!

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "Best Bang for the buck !!"

"This is Vette # five for me and the best so far! Most definitely the fastest best handling yet, We'll see what the next one brings! If you've never owned a Vette ! Hold on to your hat when you drive this one :)"

Best mid-life crisis veh a girl could ever want!!!

By on Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful veh & fun to drive"

Cons: "Can't think of any!"

"This car was a fantasy car for my husband and I. We drove it to Florida three times and came back home and parked it in the garage-covered!. It has 2 different tops(moon roof and painted-the car is black) it has racing type seats (black and gray). It also has the "heads up display" and automatic transmission/paddle shift and Bose sound system. The floor mats were given to us by the salesman because it was his first corvette sale!"

Terriffic!!

By on Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive and fun to look at."

Cons: "So low it is hard to get out of."

"My corvette is bright yellow with perhaps the best exterior body style of any sports car. It is the most powerful car I have ever owned. Yet it also gets the best mileage of any car I have ever owned. I just love the way it hugs the road on a freeway entry and its ability to provide an extremely quick burst of speed for passing is almost unbelievable. The yellow color and the modern body style also makes it very noticeable on the road or parked."

Great car (Reviewed Vs. Similar Segment Cars)

By on Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pros: "Huge bang for buck, fun to drive, very fast."

Cons: "Interior design, seats lack side bolstering"

"I got my Corvette a little over a year ago and it has been fantastic. I do not just keep it in the garage 100% of the time, I drive it like it was meant to be driven as often as I can and the car handles it perfectly. That is not to say I beat on it, but I will go out and have a spirited drive on a weekend every now and then. When driven hard, the Goodyears that come stock are a little unforgiving with big bumps and at the limits of grip (they like to break loose fast). This is not a problem for 99% of owners, but it is my opinion for the other 1%. As for a road trip car, I have not owned a better one. On long trips the seats are comfortable, the ride is not harsh, and the engine is quiet at low revs. I also pull about 30MPG on long trips where I am traveling at about 65-70mph. I average about 22.5mpg overall. I love the car and would only ever trade it for a newer Corvette, fantastic car. That said, it is a sports car, it has only 2 seats, can not be driven in the winter, is a hairy drive in heavy rain, it takes premium gas, all the components (tires, brakes, oil, alignments, etc.) are expensive, and it rides very low which makes it a challenge to get in and out of, more so with the roof on. Know what you are buying, if, like me, you do not care about it being practical, it is a fantastic car and you will love it to death. If you want more practicality, I'd consider looking at an M3, not as fast, but much more livable if you get the sedan."

I really lovew everything about this car!

By on Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pros: "Looks - Performance - Handling Charistics - FUN!"

Cons: "It has none!"

"This is the most awesome vehicle I have ever driven or owned. It is "Beauty" and "The Beast". It is total fun, excitement, and stunning in both looks and performance - one could never hope to have a more complete and total package (including fantastic value)."

Best Vette I have ever owned.

By on Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pros: "Has all the power I will ever need!!!!!!!!!!"

Cons: "Headlights are a little dim down the road."

"This is my 5th Vette 2013 GS LT2 coupe!By for this C6 out performs the previous ones I owned! MPG is 27 @ 70 MPH not bad at all.The only thing that Chevrolet could have done better is the headlights at night even with the high beam on I find you cannot see that for ahead,but overall I Love my Vette !!!!"

Awesome ride

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pros: "Fast, fun, great mileage, no problems in 5 years"

"We have owned 5 Corvettes and 5 Nissan 280 - 350 Z's. This is by far the best of all of them. It is scary fast, very economical to drive, and fun, fun, fun. It has also held value really well. We average 29+ mpg on a long trip, city and hwy combined."

2008 Z-06 Wil Cooksey car

By on Friday, August 24, 2012

Pros: "Fun car to drive and you sure get a lot of looks"

Cons: "C-6 harded to get out of than earlier cars"

"I have owned several and worked on many Corvettes over the years from a 1953 to a 2008. Currently own a 1973 454 4spd for over 30 years, a 2006 6 spd convertible and a 2008 Z-06 Wil Cooksy special edition. The performance of the C-6 generation cars is so amazing. The 2006 is more enjoyable to drive than the 2008 but for sheer excitement the 2008 is the hardest running Corvette I have ever been around. I wish they would have put the better seats in the Z-06 like were available in the regular cars. I am 6'4" and am comfortable in the car for long trips. Harder to get out of than a C-5 they had a bump about half way up the rear door post you could use to push up on. You would be hard pressed to find a car that gives you the handling, performance and the head turning of a Corvette for anywhere near the cost."

Best car I've ever driven and owned

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Powerful, fun and a head turner"

Cons: "Location of cup holders"

"Absolutely no complaints. This car is powerful when needed and has lots of cargo space, despite it's size. Since there is no spare tire (due to the reliable "run flat" tires) the storage space is incredible. My only little complaint is the location of the cup holders, right next to the manual shifter. Cups can get in the way of quick shifting. Best feature, it's power. When driving on or off the highway and getting around or out of the way of 18-wheeler's, the power is vital and controllable when driven by an experienced sports-car driver."

vary fast,eat's tires up at $700.00 each

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "head turner"

Cons: "interior very loud (road noise)"

"vary fast,eat's tires up at $700.00 each"

American icon

By on Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pros: "Price, 505 hp, looks, American icon"

Cons: "Expensive tires, seats could be a little better"

"What a beast. Tame and comfy when you want it to be but when you hit the go pedal be prepared to go into a time warp. It is amazing and scares me a little bit. Must respect this car. I really can't fathom driving the zr1 with that much more horsepower."

Everyone should own at least one in there life

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

Pros: "See my review comments."

Cons: "Ser my review comments."

"Expensive but the best bang for the buck in sports cars. Every year they keep getting better. Comfortable, fast, tight handling, good fuel mileage, and a great looking car. And its imported from Kentucky! (smile)"

Best vehicle EVER!

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "You are the King of the hill."

Cons: "It doesn't make me a sandwich after a romp!"

"After 4 years of ownership, it is still amazing to me that this thing has so much performance and gets this kind of fuel mileage. 28 mpg average in my experience. Reliabilty is also incredible, nothing but oil changes so far."

After 108000 miles this car still runs great

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"Car still runs great after 108000 miles. Couldn't ask for a better drive on my 70 mile commute each day"

Fantastic!

By on Saturday, April 3, 2010

"Is anyone to old for this car? Always looked with envy at the Corvette because with family and such it was out-of-reach. Now with the kids gone the dream came true. At 64 I feel 40 years younger in this machine. What a fantastic car. The acceleration and handling beat anything out there. I may be bias, but get your hands on one of these before its too late."

First Vette

By on Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Awesome power handling, and styling. Comfortable and reasonably fuel economy. Look forward to each and every drive. Only complaint, minor electical issues, other than that a great car!"

great all around sports car

By on Friday, July 31, 2009

"i've got a 06 z51 corvette that i am in love with. i've had it just about a year now and i use it for my every day car. the performance is wold class and the comfort is better thin any car ive owned. Me and my wife love the fact that we can take the hard top off on thows nice days and ride where ever. I can say that i will now all ways be a die hard corvette fan."

Great Value

By on Sunday, June 28, 2009

"I bought this car new off the show room floor. This is the best bang for the $$$ you can get, powerful performance, styling, and reliability. In three years the only thing that I've had to do are the brakes and that is because I went to the track. My only minor complaint is that the interior could be upgraded."

THe Unsung Hero of the Family

By on Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"This has been my daily driver for the past 15 months/19000 miles and has been flawless. It's also been worked out on some interesting back roads in Nevada and California with the same flawless result. I'm no longer a boy-racer so I don't care much about performance at the ragged edge, but in the everyday real world this is the best car I've ever owned. I know I'm supposed to lust after a manual trans, but in actuality the automatic in "S" mode is probably more efficient than I am, and if you punch the paddles at about 5K, it will give you a pretty present. There have been no maintenance issues, brakes and tires aren't even close to needing replacement, it gets 30mpg on the freeway, and it's comfortable for multi-day road trips. After considerable experience with a Miata, a 1.8T GTI, an R-Tune 350Z, and a 911, I wouldn't swap my Vette for any of them."

Base Coupe = Value+Performance

By on Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"I bought the base coupe with 2LT interior and 6 speed paddleshift auto......WOW! I cannot say enough about this sports car. It's fast and easy to live with, quality is 5 star. We took a trip from Michigan to the Rockies and Yellowstone and back. We averaged 29.5 MPG @ 75-80 MPH with runs upto 160 MPH with all our camping gear and 2 large adults. Rides very good but still handles excellent. LS3 435Hp engine blows you away while sipping fuel. Love the paddleshift (no more clutch) for the backroads, stick it in drive for in town. After 6 months the best car I've ever owned"