2010 Chevrolet Corvette

9.3

Based on 700 Ratings for the 2005 - 2013 models.

9.7/10

awesome car, chevrolet finally got it right

By on Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pros: "trouble free, inexpensive to take trips in"

"have owned 4 Porsches ( 356 sc, 911s 944, 911sc ) , bought this 2008 off showroom floor, the most trouble free auto i have ever owned, daily driver, driven hard, street and some track ( totally stock with Z-51 package ) looks like new, drives like new, and still smells like new, 114,250 miles and zero spent on repairs ( oil change every 10,000, new air filter at 110,000, always average 28 mpg. best bargain for a high performance 2 seat car"

Fastest car I'll ever own!

By on Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pros: "fun-to-drive, FAST, attention-getter, comfortable"

Cons: "slightly harsh ride, non-removable top, no MP3"

"This is car is FAST! I had a 2002 Pontiac Firebird TransAm WS6 before and the Z06 blows it away, in both speed and luxury. It is also an attention getter. It gets looks everywhere I go. I've had the car for 2 years now and have not had any major problems (only had to replace the spring on the fuel door release). The build quality is unbelievable compared to other cars I've owned and do own. Everything is solid with no 'rattles'. It could easily pass as a daily driver, just be careful where you drive it (it sits very low so it will scrape on entering/exiting some businesses or speed bumps). The hatch area is larger and holds more than you would think (I even hauled a bicycle in it once). The HUD (Heads Up Display) is great, showing you not only speed and temp/oil temp and such, but also has a g-force meter built-in. This can be customized to your liking, or turned off completely. Just about the only thing I don't like is the fact that the top is not removable like the base Corvettes. Other than that, I LOVE this car and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fun-to-drive (over 1 g's in the corners) car that is faster than 98% of other vehicles on the road. 0-60MPH: 3.4s, top speed: 198MPH"

Z06 is a "Supercar" that you can drive everyday!

By on Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pros: "A smooth riding, comfortable, cool, reliable supercar for daily driving"

Cons: "Expensive frequent tire replacements. Seats which lack side bolsters."

2008 Jetstream Blue Corvette Z06

"The Z06 Corvette has by far the best performance, looks, comfort and convenience of any sportscar within double its price. It truly has the performance of a supercar with exhilarating acceleration, cornering (over 1 g) and braking. It is the lightest production car made (alumimun/magnezium frame, carbon fiber panels) with over 500 hp, with a total weight of only about 200lbs more than the small 4 cylinder Honda S2000. So it ends up besting more powerful cars like the 600HP Viper and 550HP Ford GT in almost all categories. And, .... yet it is smooth comfortable, cool ride on daily driving with an amazing 28 mpg on the highway at 80 mph and no less than 17 mpg in heavy city driving. Back hatch held large Costco run for supplies. Highway cruising is effortless and the Z06 looks amazing! Active handling keeps the car under control with even novice drivers. Best car I have ever owned. GM really did their homework to build a no-hassle supercar!!"

2008 Jetstream Blue Corvette Z06

This is my 2nd corvette. Best sports car for money

By on Friday, July 3, 2015

Cons: "Wish it had a place to hook up my i phone."

"This is my 2nd corvette i have owned. It is a joy to drive and it compares to no other. The only reason i m selling is because i recently was married and we need an SUV. Thats my wifes reason. I also have a 105lb lab that really doesnt like it. I owned many sports cars in my days. Its amazing that you get the gas milage you do with over 400 hp. Great design. Love everything about this car. What i really like is that i can get my golf clubs along with my wifes clubs in the trunk. I could go on and on about this car. IT IS BY FAR THE BEST SPORTS CAR FOR MONEY, HANDS DOWN!"

Never had a major problem. Great car

By on Saturday, January 18, 2014

Pros: "great value, fun to drive, very reliable"

Cons: "tires are expensive, seats were not as supportive"

"I used this as my daily driver. 70,000 miles and only had one repair that was not maintenance and it was covered under warranty. Good gas mileage at 17 in city and 26 or 27 on the highway. Tires are expensive. Run flat tires loose grip after half of their life. Go with the regular tires and get an inflation kit. Seats were not the greatest. Navigation works great, but new DVD discs for it cost $350. The GM protection program was not too expensive, but I never did need it. I would get another Vette."

This car sticks to the road.

By on Tuesday, August 13, 2013

"Great Performance and Gas mileage. On cruise control @ 80MPH I get an awesome 29.1 MPG! The cornering, power and braking are simply awesome!!!!!"

A great low mileage one owner great to drive car

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "Low mileage great price lots of extras"

Cons: "Can't drive in winter rear wheel"

"My vette is cyber grey with black interior. It has heads up display and Magniflo pipes plus I also have the oem pipes. It has low mileage and a one owner. Handles like a dream and fun to drive."

This is Vette # five for me and the best so far!

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "Best Bang for the buck !!"

"This is Vette # five for me and the best so far! Most definitely the fastest best handling yet, We'll see what the next one brings! If you've never owned a Vette ! Hold on to your hat when you drive this one :)"

Terriffic!!

By on Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive and fun to look at."

Cons: "So low it is hard to get out of."

"My corvette is bright yellow with perhaps the best exterior body style of any sports car. It is the most powerful car I have ever owned. Yet it also gets the best mileage of any car I have ever owned. I just love the way it hugs the road on a freeway entry and its ability to provide an extremely quick burst of speed for passing is almost unbelievable. The yellow color and the modern body style also makes it very noticeable on the road or parked."

Great car (Reviewed Vs. Similar Segment Cars)

By on Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pros: "Huge bang for buck, fun to drive, very fast."

Cons: "Interior design, seats lack side bolstering"

"I got my Corvette a little over a year ago and it has been fantastic. I do not just keep it in the garage 100% of the time, I drive it like it was meant to be driven as often as I can and the car handles it perfectly. That is not to say I beat on it, but I will go out and have a spirited drive on a weekend every now and then. When driven hard, the Goodyears that come stock are a little unforgiving with big bumps and at the limits of grip (they like to break loose fast). This is not a problem for 99% of owners, but it is my opinion for the other 1%. As for a road trip car, I have not owned a better one. On long trips the seats are comfortable, the ride is not harsh, and the engine is quiet at low revs. I also pull about 30MPG on long trips where I am traveling at about 65-70mph. I average about 22.5mpg overall. I love the car and would only ever trade it for a newer Corvette, fantastic car. That said, it is a sports car, it has only 2 seats, can not be driven in the winter, is a hairy drive in heavy rain, it takes premium gas, all the components (tires, brakes, oil, alignments, etc.) are expensive, and it rides very low which makes it a challenge to get in and out of, more so with the roof on. Know what you are buying, if, like me, you do not care about it being practical, it is a fantastic car and you will love it to death. If you want more practicality, I'd consider looking at an M3, not as fast, but much more livable if you get the sedan."