"This is Vette # five for me and the best so far!
Most definitely the fastest best handling yet, We'll see what the next one brings! If you've never owned a Vette ! Hold on to your hat when you drive this one :)"
"My corvette is bright yellow with perhaps the best exterior body style of any sports car. It is the most powerful car I have ever owned. Yet it also gets the best mileage of any car I have ever owned. I just love the way it hugs the road on a freeway entry and its ability to provide an extremely quick burst of speed for passing is almost unbelievable. The yellow color and the modern body style also makes it very noticeable on the road or parked."
Pros: "Huge bang for buck, fun to drive, very fast."
Cons: "Interior design, seats lack side bolstering"
Likely to recommend this car? (1-10): 10
"I got my Corvette a little over a year ago and it has been fantastic. I do not just keep it in the garage 100% of the time, I drive it like it was meant to be driven as often as I can and the car handles it perfectly. That is not to say I beat on it, but I will go out and have a spirited drive on a weekend every now and then. When driven hard, the Goodyears that come stock are a little unforgiving with big bumps and at the limits of grip (they like to break loose fast). This is not a problem for 99% of owners, but it is my opinion for the other 1%. As for a road trip car, I have not owned a better one. On long trips the seats are comfortable, the ride is not harsh, and the engine is quiet at low revs. I also pull about 30MPG on long trips where I am traveling at about 65-70mph. I average about 22.5mpg overall. I love the car and would only ever trade it for a newer Corvette, fantastic car. That said, it is a sports car, it has only 2 seats, can not be driven in the winter, is a hairy drive in heavy rain, it takes premium gas, all the components (tires, brakes, oil, alignments, etc.) are expensive, and it rides very low which makes it a challenge to get in and out of, more so with the roof on. Know what you are buying, if, like me, you do not care about it being practical, it is a fantastic car and you will love it to death. If you want more practicality, I'd consider looking at an M3, not as fast, but much more livable if you get the sedan."