1997 Chevrolet Corvette

9.5

Based on 694 Ratings for the 1997 - 2004 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10

Very Satisfied

By on Sunday, March 23, 2008

"After 4 years of owning my 2000 Triple Black Convertible, I still get complements every day. Bought used in 2004 with 4600 miles and have never had any problems at all. Tires aren't cheap but the car & value was well worth it. Fast car but would definitely like a Z06 although I do like the top down in the Florida weather year round! Love this car and will be a couple more years til I trade in for a used C6 Z06. Also the club I unknowingly joined when I bought this car makes it feel special."

By on Sunday, March 23, 2008

"I have driven this car since new ( 122k ) Mi now..a few minor problems but overall and compared to others the value is great and I have enjoyed all 122 K Mi .."

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2008

great car few problems

By on Monday, March 17, 2008

"all around great car except the common leaks around the windows and chevys over use of computers that throw bunk codes"

Top notch vert

By on Friday, March 14, 2008

"I adopted a 2001 Millenium Yellow convertible in December '07 and have enjoyed every mile of driving. I purchased this car to be a daily driver and getting 20 mpg is actually an upgrade from my previous Mustang GT. The quality of this vehicle is outstanding. I'm very satisfied with the durability of the materials GM used with the Vette. This car is 7 years old but still looks new. The convertible top is easy to use and also made of very durable materials. The power is awesome but most of all I've been amazed at how comfortible the ride is and I'm a bigger than average male. The leg and shoulder room is quite impressive for a two seater and the added bonus is the trunk that the convertible has. I can put two golf bags in the trunk and put the top down. I'm totally pleased with my purchased and recommend a C5 Corvette to anyone who wants an affordable used Vette."