1996 Chevrolet Corvette

Based on 294 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

Once in a lifetime

By on Monday, December 21, 2009

"I've owned this vehicle since new, driven it only in the summer and it's only been handwashed it's entire life. We've used Mobil 1 since new and changed the oil every 5k or less. We have both the hardtop and the soft top set up. It's been a great vacation car for my wife and I, but after 20 years it's dependability is waning. I have loved driving it, but would never own another. Between insurance and mounting repair bills it's a luxury I may have to soon forego!"

By on Thursday, November 1, 2007

"Only had this car for a few months now. The car is almost 18 years old but in still good condition for the age and milage. Chevy in my opinion has some quality issues with interior, doors, windows and the like. I know cars were never built to last 18 years so I overlooked some of those issues. Corvette speaks for itself and the style is timeless. For the money, it is the best American apple pie for the money. I paid 7K for mine and with a little TCL I have a Vette to be proud of. Good luck"

love vettes,this is my 3rd one!!

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

I own this car

Pros: "top down,hair blowing in the wind!!!!!!"

"runs great,fast,garaged kept and covered. has lt4 manifold and chip. only has 85k, great condtion. conv. new top [07]. asking, only [$10,500]. auto/air ,lumbar seats,won 4 awards in this class. mirrors deflectors,new pipes [08].looks great.. this model IS the " collector edtion ".."

BEST C-4

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"I HAVE THE L-98 WHICH YOU CAN STILL WORK ON YOURSELF. MY HAS 38,000 MI AND GET 16 CITY AND 27 HWY. WE HAVE BEEN EVERYWHERE IN THIS VETTE AND IT HAS NEVER LET US DOWN. CARGO SPACE IS SMALL, BUT IF YOUR DRIVING A VETTE WHO CARES"

My Favorite

By on Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"Bought this car brand new (had 6 miles on it) and even though it's been 15 years and many vehicles later, still my all time favorite. The fold away top never gave me a problem, and I had the car for 7 years. Received over 20MPG the entire time I had it. The only problem I encountered was the cheap plastic back "window" that was cut into the convertiable top. Miss this car as soon as Spring arrives."