1996 Chevrolet Corvette

Based on 297 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

fun to drive

By on Friday, August 7, 2009

"great car had for 6 month now 49,000 miles on it runs great thanks for the tracktion contol button or i would be buying tires all the time it will smoke then with easy as for the ride control nob not sure if it works the ride fells the same where ever u put it sport proformance,touring,all the same the lt1nice power"

unbeleviable

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"I BOUGHT THIS CAR 4 YEARS AGO, AND HAVE HAD NO MAINTAINENCE ISSUES WHATSOEVER. THE PAINT IS STILL GLOSSY, THE LEATHER IS IMPECCABLE. I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO FIND A CAR THAT LOOKS AS NICE, ACCELERATES AS FAST, OR GETS AS MANY COMMENTS- FOR THE COST OF A NEW SUB COMPACT CAR. THE ENGINEERING IS STILL STATE OF THE ART, YET THE VEHICLE IS 12 YEARS OLD. I WILL KEEP THIS FOREVER!"

All original 1991 Corvette Conv most reliable vett

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, good gas mileage for a V8"

Cons: "Passenger foot space limited....but I'm driving!!"

91 Corvette Hardtop Convertible

"I ordered this car back in 1990 and received it in Nov 1990. It has been in the shop twice, once for alternator and once for new injectors. Other than that it has been one dependable automobile. Smooth as glass over 100 and handles like it's on rails. Beautiful timeless lines with the hardtop installed."

91 Corvette Hardtop Convertible

Honestly the best ever! Fully loaded and enjoyed!

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pros: "A real headturner, wonderful driving experience!"

Cons: "Not a family car. The cops tend to notice you TOO!"

"I bought mine (1981 T-Top) White on that beautiful red interior as a babied 5 yr old in 1986 showing 28,0000 kms. I have driven it ever since for about 6 - 8 months of the year and can't imagine being able to drive anything else that still makes me smile after 25 years ! And in the time it really hasn't cost a whole lot of $ or work - All original, believe it or not, all matching numbers, even original paint ! What a car !"

Dream Car!

By on Monday, September 6, 2010

"I have been thrilled with how this Vette handles the road. It's a performance car with enough comfort to take long drives through the canyons. It runs well and is definitely an eye catcher. The only problem with reliability has been of course in poor weather, with the rear wheel dive and the amount of horse power you need to take it easy. I love the dashboard and display units, all digital, telling you all sorts of fun things from speed to economy fuel, oil temperature, and battery power. However, the best is still taking the top off like a convertible!"

Once in a lifetime

By on Monday, December 21, 2009

"I've owned this vehicle since new, driven it only in the summer and it's only been handwashed it's entire life. We've used Mobil 1 since new and changed the oil every 5k or less. We have both the hardtop and the soft top set up. It's been a great vacation car for my wife and I, but after 20 years it's dependability is waning. I have loved driving it, but would never own another. Between insurance and mounting repair bills it's a luxury I may have to soon forego!"

By on Thursday, November 1, 2007

"Only had this car for a few months now. The car is almost 18 years old but in still good condition for the age and milage. Chevy in my opinion has some quality issues with interior, doors, windows and the like. I know cars were never built to last 18 years so I overlooked some of those issues. Corvette speaks for itself and the style is timeless. For the money, it is the best American apple pie for the money. I paid 7K for mine and with a little TCL I have a Vette to be proud of. Good luck"

Excellent vehical, all original.

By on Saturday, September 30, 2017

Pros: "Great Price, fun to drive"

Cons: "Travel light as no space for luggage."

Getting it ready to drive with top down

"Have enjoyed driving and always received great comments from people where ever I stopped. Convertible, top like new, tires new. Clean inside and out. Have always kept in the garage and covered. Im just getting to old to get in and out. Gets up and runs."

Getting it ready to drive with top down

love vettes,this is my 3rd one!!

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

I own this car

Pros: "top down,hair blowing in the wind!!!!!!"

"runs great,fast,garaged kept and covered. has lt4 manifold and chip. only has 85k, great condtion. conv. new top [07]. asking, only [$10,500]. auto/air ,lumbar seats,won 4 awards in this class. mirrors deflectors,new pipes [08].looks great.. this model IS the " collector edtion ".."

BEST C-4

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"I HAVE THE L-98 WHICH YOU CAN STILL WORK ON YOURSELF. MY HAS 38,000 MI AND GET 16 CITY AND 27 HWY. WE HAVE BEEN EVERYWHERE IN THIS VETTE AND IT HAS NEVER LET US DOWN. CARGO SPACE IS SMALL, BUT IF YOUR DRIVING A VETTE WHO CARES"