1994 Chevrolet Corvette

Based on 294 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

Once in a lifetime

By on Monday, December 21, 2009

"I've owned this vehicle since new, driven it only in the summer and it's only been handwashed it's entire life. We've used Mobil 1 since new and changed the oil every 5k or less. We have both the hardtop and the soft top set up. It's been a great vacation car for my wife and I, but after 20 years it's dependability is waning. I have loved driving it, but would never own another. Between insurance and mounting repair bills it's a luxury I may have to soon forego!"

My Favorite

By on Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"Bought this car brand new (had 6 miles on it) and even though it's been 15 years and many vehicles later, still my all time favorite. The fold away top never gave me a problem, and I had the car for 7 years. Received over 20MPG the entire time I had it. The only problem I encountered was the cheap plastic back "window" that was cut into the convertiable top. Miss this car as soon as Spring arrives."

I Love Mine!

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"I've had my Vette since 1994, purchased it new, and have driven it daily. At 130,000 miles, its still a great car, and I'd buy another Vette in a heartbeat."

Collector Edition

By on Sunday, April 27, 2008

"Last of the C4, Collector Edition holds its value. Very inexpensive to operate, great gas mileage, very low maintenance."

A sure bet to make a bad day better

By on Wednesday, January 9, 2008

"I have a 1995 Torch Red Convertible. It has a lot more character than the newer vettes and is much more affordable. You have to look at the C4 in comparison to the other cars of the same era. It was a great car then, and it is a great car now. I sold my C4 when I bought my 2006 C6 Victory Red Convertible. Yes, the C6 had better brakes, went through the Pacific Coast Highway a lot faster, had Paddle Shift, a power top, Magnetic Ride, Nav, and power everything! But, I began to miss my C4 more and more as time went on. Fortunately, I was able to buy it back. I will not make the mistake of parting with it again! The styling on the C4 is terrific and the feel of the road cannot be beat."