1994 Chevrolet Corvette

Based on 294 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

Perhaps THE BEST VALUE In a Sports Car Today

By on Monday, July 22, 2013

Pros: "Handling and "Its a Chevy" easy to service."

Cons: "Fall In (fine) but Climb Out"

"The 1996 Is The "Best of The C4's". Mine is the LT4 Collector Edition.(bought in 2007) Well documented the LT4 Engine was dramatically underrated by GM at 330HP. They did not want it to outshine the 1997 C5 at least officially. Many LT4's dyno north of 370hp.Mine is a 0-60 in 4.7sec car. What is often overlooked these days is that the original C4 was the "Best Handling Production Car Ever" upon its release. Went for a nice drive just yesterday through the twisty's outside town. Great fun to drive and like others mentioned, always get looks and compliments. I had to rate interior and convenience at 8 as egress is a challenge due to the high sills but when seated it is a true sports car cockpit. I mention value as my 1996 LT4CE is now starting to climb in value. Fine condition later C4's are a true sleeper in the market."

Black 1995 Corvette Coupe

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive,clean and look at."

Cons: "The wall on the inside of the door & power antenna"

"I love this car. My 1995 Black Corvette Coupe has 53,600 miles on it and it drives incredible. The only thing I don't like is the "walls" to get in and out of the car on the inside of the door. Other than that and the power antenna always gets stuck, the car has been a blast to drive. I drive it on nice days and it is always garaged in the winter. Great car for the money. This is a overlooked Corvette that will go up in time. This is my 15th Corvette I have owned...1963,65,67,77,82 (3x),87,92,95,99,01,03,04,2007."

fun to drive

By on Friday, August 7, 2009

"great car had for 6 month now 49,000 miles on it runs great thanks for the tracktion contol button or i would be buying tires all the time it will smoke then with easy as for the ride control nob not sure if it works the ride fells the same where ever u put it sport proformance,touring,all the same the lt1nice power"

All original 1991 Corvette Conv most reliable vett

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, good gas mileage for a V8"

Cons: "Passenger foot space limited....but I'm driving!!"

91 Corvette Hardtop Convertible

"I ordered this car back in 1990 and received it in Nov 1990. It has been in the shop twice, once for alternator and once for new injectors. Other than that it has been one dependable automobile. Smooth as glass over 100 and handles like it's on rails. Beautiful timeless lines with the hardtop installed."

91 Corvette Hardtop Convertible

unbeleviable

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"I BOUGHT THIS CAR 4 YEARS AGO, AND HAVE HAD NO MAINTAINENCE ISSUES WHATSOEVER. THE PAINT IS STILL GLOSSY, THE LEATHER IS IMPECCABLE. I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO FIND A CAR THAT LOOKS AS NICE, ACCELERATES AS FAST, OR GETS AS MANY COMMENTS- FOR THE COST OF A NEW SUB COMPACT CAR. THE ENGINEERING IS STILL STATE OF THE ART, YET THE VEHICLE IS 12 YEARS OLD. I WILL KEEP THIS FOREVER!"