2012 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab

7.8

Based on 1000 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

i love my truck

By on Saturday, February 9, 2008

"i bought mine from my brother 2 yrs ago and i absolutely love it i put 20 inch rims on it and a dvd player in it painted it and it is an awesome stylish look rides great nether my brother or i have had a single problem with it. personally i like it better than the s-10s and i got the new 5 cyl and it gets up and goes but its no racer allthough i have beat a few s-10 v6s! ne way i would recommend this truck to cusomize it looks great with rims!!"

it is what it is..

By on Friday, February 8, 2008

"seats are hard to clean. gas mileage is around 21. lots of room for a small truck. good overall truck."

disappointing truck

By on Wednesday, February 6, 2008

"I let friends and family talk me into buying a chevy. I hate to say it but its been the worst experience ever! I have more repairs in a year and a half than I have had on all my ford vehicle put together. And that is 9 years worth of fords."

Poor Quality

By on Sunday, February 3, 2008

"Not half the vehicle the S-10's were Cheaply made, severe electrical problems, leak in rear end, can't keep front end lined up (3 times), burns oil No power compared to older motors, HP specs look good, but has no low end torque Does ride good and drives well"

It's been a good vehicle

By on Saturday, February 2, 2008

"I've had this Z71 crew cab for almost 3 years now, and except for a few minor items under warranty at the beginning it's been a fine vehicle. Gas mileage is about 22mpg overall, and about 26 on long trips, pretty comfortable and it's been very reliable, I do have it serviced regularly without fail, which I believe helps alot. I like the truck and would probably buy another but right now it's in great condition and running fine, so I'll keep it until I have to replace it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals