2011 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab

7.8

Based on 998 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

Best truck I've ever owned

By on Friday, August 12, 2016

Pros: "Power to weight ratio (V8 power), great handling"

Cons: "Air conditioning"

"My Colorado has been a great truck in the 2 1/2 years that I've owned it. "Expert" reviews have never been good for this truck, but I beg to differ. The 5.3L V8 tows up to 6,000 lbs and easily tows our ATV's, snowmobiles and pretty much anything else that we want to haul. My truck has heated power leather seats which is great in the winter time, plus it came with the rear locking differential and 4-wheel drive. It works like a full-size, but it's sporty and fun to drive. The only issues have been 2 broken wires in the rear ext cab doors and an H-VAC air conditioning switch. I'm not thrilled with the a/c, since the compressor cycles on and off to conserve fuel--a GM "feature". Other than that, it's been the best truck I've ever owned. I plan on driving it for years to come."

Great Truck

By on Monday, October 5, 2015

Pros: "cheap to maintain, good mpg, reliable, looks good"

Cons: "paint is kind of cheap, CD player broke"

"ive had this truck for 4.5 years and the mileage has gone from 59K to 147K since ive had it. The only thing Ive needed done outside the routine maintenance is a new throttle body and a thermostat. It isnt particularly fun to drive and doesnt have a ton of power, but thats not something you can expect to get in a 2wd 5 cyl pickup truck. What it lacks in performance it makes up for in reliability and mpg. I also use it to tow an 18' aluminum boat and it does the job just fine, never had an issues pulling the boat up the ramp. I bought this truck because i needed something cheap to run but that could still do everything i needed it to as a pickup and it has been better than i could have hoped. Im currently looking to upgrade to a full size pickup but feel confident that my colorado could go for another 100k miles."

V8 worth every penny!

By on Monday, November 5, 2012

Pros: "Right size, great V8 power! (18 mpg avg)"

Cons: "Price is steep, but worth it for me."

2012 Chevy Colorado V8- Aqua Blue Metallic

"I traded in an S10 ZR2 and knew I wanted a V8. Colorado just the right size for my garage. Full size features in midsize package. Interior a little cheap and "plastic". Very happy with power, handling, and towing. Comfortable back seat for people under 6'."

2012 Chevy Colorado V8- Aqua Blue Metallic

Chevy colorado

By on Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"I have had my 05' colorado for 7 months now and have had a few issues with it that my old ford neve gave me and i put 200000 miles on it. Like after the first month the ign switch malfunctioned and kept comeing on and running the battery dead. I replaced and re programed it, good to go. I really hate where the 4x4 buttons are, I accidently drove from Galveston Tx to Fort Worth in 4x4 and burned up the trans oil... Also the alignment just started wearing the tires wrong and kept getting worse and worse.... too much wear on the steering componets for such a low mileage truck. The 4x4 and rear diff locker is awesome truck gets around in snow and ice really well. 5 cylinder vibrates alittle at idle but has way more power than I thought it would. Fuel mileage is 18 around town and 21 hwy. Hope this helps you decide what to buy, i told you every thing i have found wrong and over all its a great buy, holds good resale value too."

Love my colorado !

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

"Always wanted a 4 seater truck. Bought the 05 in 08 for my birthday. Have over 100,000 miles on it and have gone on many trips in it. Chose the used over the new for the price. My next truck will be another colorado. I have the 5 cylinder and the mileage is good. Added big tires and 4" fender flares...looks real pretty going down the road..."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals