2007 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab

7.8

Based on 998 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

2005 Crew Cab Z71 4x4

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "All the above mentioned"

Cons: "None found"

"Wow... The Imports have nothing on this truck. Desirable lines, comfort, strong"

Electrical Nightmare

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"This truck looks good, drives well, and is a complete service nightmare. Windows randomly go up and down, accelerates on its own, blower motors quit, radio randomly stops working. Service department knows me by name. Beware of this vehicle's electrical system!!!!!!!!!"

Small pick up

By on Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"This vehicle is very dependable and adverse when needed. Handles very well and only minor problems because of the plastic parts used and GM still has that electrical problems that seem to never go away even after they say it;s fixed. This vehicle is very handy for the small time pick up owner as myself. Small hauling and able to handle a full bed of wood without any complains. the straight 4 engine has the pep when needed and handles very nice at 90 on the highway. The interior has plenty of room but the exten cab rear passengers get the hard ride and the plactic storage bins under the seat break way to easy. It's a good truck for the local man as for home and garden but anything beyond that you need a up grade."

Needs better fit & finish

By on Monday, January 10, 2011

"The Colorado should be a great truck; is the right size and decent looking. Problem is that is has too many little annoying problems. Back window leaks, recalls, rattles, heater fan is noisy, and mileage is just so-so. I do work the truck hard and tow with it often. Would buy a full-size next time."

Best Vehicle I Have Owned

By on Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"I have put over 100,000 miles on my truck from driving back and forth to work. I never had any problems until i was hit by a semi truck. I highly recommend this truck to anyone."

DO NOT BUYq

By on Sunday, October 17, 2010

"I have had this vehicle for two years... these are two years I will never get back in my life. So far I have had the trany replaced, drive train as well, also heat and ac went out, fan went out, the door panel fell off, the seat cushion shredded, and the tires have blown off three times. I would never buy a vehicle like this again. I dont care if it is free run from this toy truck"

Don't believe critics

By on Saturday, July 31, 2010

"I've owned my Colorado for 5 years. It's been a great truck...good performance with only normal maintenance. I went to synthetic oil at about 50,000 miles and my gas mielage increased. 18 in town; 20+ on the highway."

Just OK/Average

By on Friday, June 4, 2010

"I just bought a 2007 Colorado regular cab, 4-cyl, has 27000 miles on it. Got it at an unbelievable price. Looks awesome, I love the front headlights/grill. I just noticed the cab leaks, had company computer behind the seat and it got soaked. Previous reviews mention the third brake light, so I will check that out. I was also hoping for better gas mileage, gets about the same as my 2003 Trailblazer that I recently sold. However the 4 cyl takes off better than a 6 cyl. Very fun to drive! The brakes are already squeaking as stated in another review. I think there should be a recall on the leaking cab. I wish I had gotten another Trailblazer, but was short on cash. A little disappointed."

Love this truck

By on Thursday, May 13, 2010

"I bought my 2005 Chevy Colorado LS used with 45,000 miles on it in December of 2008 and i love it. i drove it from fl to san diego with out a problem i only had one major problem durring the 1 and 1/2 years i have owned it. at about 50,000 miles on it a part called a cam shaft position actuation solinoid went out from what i read it has been a problem some other people have experenced with the truck and you cant buy it at a parts store only at a dealer ship it cost me $120 and took me all of 2 minutes to install it is one bolt and right on top of the engine. other than that the only other problem i have with it is the road noise but i have gotten used to it and the squeeks that it makes but they are not that loud the truck has been great and runs like a champ it does great off road even though it is only a 2wd 4 cylinder. it does suck a little more gas than you would think i get about 15 in town and 19- 21 highway about the same as my wifes 05 6 cyl trailblazer. but i love it it is exactly what i wanted in a small truck."

Diamond in the rough

By on Saturday, April 10, 2010

"Out of the many trucks I've had for the sole use of off-roading, the Colorado has been the by far the easiest one to modify and has the smaller size to go where the big trucks dare not try to venture."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals