2007 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab

7.8

Based on 998 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

Very Good Vehicle but

By on Thursday, October 18, 2007

"The biggest drawback of this vehicle is the cheap seats that GM put in the truck. Overall, reliable, much improved over the S10 model it replaced. Buy a used one if you get a chance as there are many of them out there with really low miles and at a huge savings."

Great Truck!!

By on Wednesday, October 3, 2007

"When I started looking at trucks over two years ago, I went to a car show and was able to compare them side by side. The Toyotas had flemsy sheet medal and I did not want another vehicle with those fabric timing belts, so I want I was impressed with the Colorado styling and the chain-drive 5 cylinder engine. When I went for a test drive, I found the cab to be spacous and comfortable for my 6 foot person. The handling does not compare to a sports car, but very good for a truck chasis. While traveling briskly over some washboard, pot-holed forest service roads, I was particularly impressed with was the agility with which the truck glided over the dirt and gravel...Chevy did a good job on the truck suspension. The Colorado is rated for towing 4,000lbs and I have easily towed a 2,000lb load. Again, this is where I noticed its true-truck engineering, as it did not seem to be any strain whatsoever. My gas milage is 20 mpg around town and 25 to 26.6mpg (my best) on the freeway. The Colorado is a great truck!! Nelro"

Good Truck

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"Good Truck for the money, great mpg, rides so so with an empty bed / add 500lbs in the bed and it rides great."

Nice truck, good mileage

By on Sunday, July 15, 2007

"Has been reliable truck, good mileage (avg 23) but almost costs the same as a nice Silverado. If fuel cost isn't an issue - buy the bigger Silverado, but if you are a budget conscious person, the Colly is fine."

solid lil truck

By on Friday, July 13, 2007

"i like my colorado. ive had it for over 3 years now, ive had the same electrical problems go wrong 2 or 3 times now, but while under warranty, not a big deal. usually about 19 actual mpg (sticker said 18-24) i have the 5 cyl, and i think its got pretty decent power, obviously its not a full size so what do u expect? rides great, very reliable, great styling."

About Average

By on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"I've owned this truck for 18 months. Style is good. Performance is sluggish & fuel economy is sub-par for a 4-cyl. Replaced the fuel sensor at 24000 mls. Cargo bed has ample room & interior comfort is reasonable. About average for a small truck, but I would not recommend to a friend based on the overall performance and lackluster fuel economy."

This has been an excelent truck for me.

By on Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pros: "good truck"

Cons: "cup holders could be improved, back seat one came"

"fuel consumption has been fair. Mechanicly it has been very good. Have had no major repairs. Still only add oil to engine and trans at change time. Tire wear has been very good. Paint has held up very well. Still on original brake pads. Upholstry one little hole on driver side."

Best truck I have ever owned

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

"The Colorado is the perfect sized pick up truck. Larger than the toys, smaller than the full sized and it is North American made. Absolutely no problems with this truck since the date of purchase. Gas mileage was a little low, but some minor changes have increase it as well as the horsepower."

Absolutely no problems in 161000 miles!

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "Pulls great, seats 5, all I ever needed"

Cons: "Large turning area needed for size of truck"

"Having to repair emissions system and replaced transmission pan gasket - that's it! This truck has been the best."

wouldnt start on wet days

By on Thursday, May 23, 2013

Reason: wouldnt start on wet days

Pros: "nice to drive"

Cons: "starting problem"

"my 04 chevy colorado crew cab 4x4 3.5 liter was a great little truck until on moist damp mornings or evenings you got in turned the key the starter would spin the motor but it wouldnt fire up it would take about 20 min and it would start just fine it left no code in the computer or check engine light the shop told me it would be like finding a needle in a hay stack it would have to do it when it is hooked to there computer like that would ever happand when it only did it once a month or so"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals