2007 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab

7.8

Based on 998 Ratings for the 2004 - 2012 models.

Love my colorado !

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

"Always wanted a 4 seater truck. Bought the 05 in 08 for my birthday. Have over 100,000 miles on it and have gone on many trips in it. Chose the used over the new for the price. My next truck will be another colorado. I have the 5 cylinder and the mileage is good. Added big tires and 4" fender flares...looks real pretty going down the road..."

Red Truck but a lemon

By on Friday, September 26, 2008

"Great little truck for two weeks. But now it makes me sad and disappointed. Major nagging problems have been-the airbag light came on and has been fixed over 5 times. Everytime I go over a speed bump it comes back on. My factory stereo has been replaced four times. It kept keeping eating my CDs; I really took offense when it wouldn't give back the Grateful Dead! Now the stereo sound is goofy. I don't think the sound system was hooked up correctly the last time. After using the vehicle, I have decided the back is too small for people to actually sit in and is only good for storage. If children sit in back it is dangerous because their heads hit the window as there are no head rests. Not good. In the beginning I was in at the dealership dropping the truck off 2-3 times a month the first year and a half. This got to be tedious and ridiculous. Originally I really liked the size and handling. Mine is a basic 2x extended, no power windows or doors. My brother has a '05 4x with power, and no major problems. I just feel the "quality" isn't there. The truck squeeks in steering and the body rattles. No pride in workmanship at the factory. No key slot on the passenger side. I have to lean over from inside to let my child in. I was told the factory doesn't install the passenger side key slot and the feature is not available. When the truck is paid off I will have the dealership fix the truck once more, and then quickly drive it to the sales department and trade it in, for a DODGE or a FORD! ; ) Then the sales staff can send this truck to service to fix it everytime it's driven over a speed bump. I think I have a red lemon. : ("

super

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"It has a good ride for a small truck. The gas mialage was better in the city then on the open road.--36 city 30 on a roll.Had great pickup for a small motor but, could get up to 65 in 3rd when needed.[ the running on a enterence ramp ] It was really tight with 3 people.I mean REAL.I also liked the leg room, wow, Im 6'4" tall and did not have the seat all the way back."

Disappointed

By on Monday, May 12, 2008

"We've had this vehicle for four years. The frame has always creaked (no dealer explanation), the bolt holding the drivers seat belt sheared off at the floor, the front window wasn't sealed properly resulting in a puddle of water on the floor, there is some kind of wire that has broken under the driver seatback that can be easily felt, the tire jack was so cheaply made that it broke the first time it was used, there was a rattle in the dash from a bolt that wasn't properly fastened and now we are being told that there seems to be a problem (maybe) with the timing cover seal (read: head gasket, ie. $1000 to repair!). This is a made over S10 for gosh sake's! A vehicle that was made for years. We would not recommend this vehicle."

Poor Reliability

By on Saturday, November 3, 2007

"I have over 50,000 miles on my 2004 Colorado, and have had several nagging problems and one recall. The 5-cyl. engine has been great, but the shell around it is poorly put together. I've had problems with loose grill attached with plastic clips, moisture in the headlights, tailgate latch, and more! It's a cheap truck with ample cab room and a very good engine. GM will not fix problems that were addressed during the warranty period, and that have recurred out of warranty!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals