1993 Chevrolet Cavalier

8.3

Based on 205 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

Great Gas mileage

By on Monday, May 26, 2008

"If you drive the speed limit (I know it is hard) then you get great Gas mileage. I pay $37 to fill up this car from 1/2 tank at $4 a gallon. I calculated my gas mileage from that and figured in 27 mpg at highway speeds (35-55mph). i recommend this car for economy lookers and those who just want a car to get them from point A to B."

Great little cars!

By on Sunday, August 10, 2008

"I've owned several cavaliers. I still own 3 to this day. Two of them are the Z24 models. I have never had problems with any of the 5 I've had. The only reason I don't have 2 of them anymore is due to bad drivers who wrecked Me. The z24 models are nice because they are pretty powerful engines in them, and the cars don't weigh much so it keeps up with the big dogs. The 4 cylinders are good on gas and reliable! I have honestly never had to do any maintnance on My cavaliers in the 15 years I've owned them, besides routine maintenance(plugs,wires,oil,filters,tires, shocks) Actually My 94 z24 still has the original shocks, and struts on it. Still rides as smooth as can be. I would definetly reccommend these cars to anyone."

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"Hands down, the best vehicle I have ever owned. It literally took me to 4ell and back. Flew off I-80 in PA at 70 MPH driving over boulders and she just kept going. Lost the muffler, but who wouldn't? Neglected the vehicle very shamefully, but she just wouldn't quit on me. I NEVER had ANY major repairs that were needed during the 7 years I owned mine. Just routine maintainance which I put off far longer than was smart. Why GM or anyone refuses to make such a fantastic vehicle anymore is beyond me and an absolute shame! Long live the '88 Cavalier!!!"

My Baby Beasty

By on Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pros: "Smooth ride, excellent heat & AC, good trunk size"

Cons: "Just her mechanical issue"

My Baby Beasty <3

"LOVE this car she is like a little tank on wheels which is why I call her Baby Beasty (Big Beasty is an older bigger car)I buy tough cars. The engine is one that has been rated by shade tree mechanics as one that is nearly impossible to kill with proper maintenance. Her ride is smooth (trust me on that I have chronic back pain) the AC is COLD and the heat is HOT! Our Mechanic loves when we bring her in because the only thing he has had to replace on her is the break lines which anyone living in the North knows that's part of proper maintenance. She is a great around town car. Her only issue is that if her speed gets above 45mph she stalls out when you come to a stop sign or stop light (how annoying) and has to cool down to restart and a leak which I think is related to her issue. The only reason I am forced to part with my baby beasty is because we now have 3 vehicles and 1 driver. She is nearly 21 yrs old and if loved the way I love her and the stall issue is repaired I know she has at least another 10 yrs in her. I'd give this to my grandma if she were still alive!"

My Baby Beasty <3

great

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "fun , easy to work on, good gas mileage"

Cons: "control placement"

"I've owned a few and this one is two years newer than the last.. gets about 38mpg on hwy at 63 mph.. the seats hug you as you enter a turn. It has the 2.2 and is easy to work on."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Cavalier near Honolulu. See local deals