2012 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 645 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Best vehicle I've had - LOVE IT!

By on Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pros: "Fun, very quick, great mpg (had up to 30)."

Cons: "It's a sports car, so visors don't cover much."

Parked at Work

"Thought I'd have to buy the SS to have any power. Was so thrilled at what the V6 could provide, I opted for that to save $ on larger motor, fuel, insurance - just for bragging rights. Instead I bought a nearly complete options package - premium paint job, RS package, instrument package, premium sound & wheels, leather, remote start, etc. I love this car!! If easy on pedal, can get 30 mpg. Very quick around traffic. Fun vehicle."

Parked at Work

Pampered and Garage kept. Black w/ silver stripe

By on Friday, June 10, 2016

Pros: "Stated above"

Cons: "hail storm in 2012, repairs done by Chevy dealer"

ask and I will send more

"Black Leather interior. Muffler delete exhaust sounds low and rumbly. Cold air induction. ground effects and original Silver with black sripe car cover. Super clean."

ask and I will send more

Best muscle car out there

By on Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Pros: "real head turner"

Cons: "comfort and radio could be better,"

"First year for the ZL-1 and they did it right! The only negative is the stereo, it could be better. This car is not for inexperienced drivers. I would have to believe Chevy is down playing the HP for insurance reasons. It is a monster...."

My first car was an 85 camaro...I love this car!

By on Monday, April 22, 2013

Pros: "Its fast!"

Cons: "Not for big families."

"I love my baby!! This car is absolutely wonderful. It is beautiful, fast and stylish. All that I love. The only issue with my family is that I have 3 kids and we all do not fit unless I leave my husband at home :) I wish they put an extra seat belt in the back middle part."

This car keeps me from buying a Corvette

By on Monday, November 26, 2012

Pros: "A great car to own if you want speed and style"

Cons: "None noted"

"Traded in my 2005 Corvette convertible for this car. Absolutely love the car and the performance it has."

My dream car - I love it!

By on Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Pros: "Fast, good looking, affordable"

Cons: "cramped backseat, stiff on rough roads"

"I have always wanted a Camaro since I was a kid and waited and waited then finally bought this pre-owned 2010 V8 2SS Camaro this past year (2015) yes it's 5 years old but you would not know it. It's been reliable, fun and a pure joy. Comfortable for me to drive to work everyday and fun on the weekends. The only thing negative thing is the backseat is barley there but my kids are grown so I don't have to worry about that. And it feels a little stiff going over bumps and backroads. But I will say when a Mustang 5.0 pulls up and tries to get on it I just say "Bye Bye" (did they not see the SS on the back meaning 6.2 liter!) I highly recommend this car to anyone just wanting a fun, fast and sexy car and can be used for daily driving."

Turns Heads

By on Monday, August 8, 2016

Pros: "Nasty Looking"

Cons: "Limited rear visibility"

"This car looks bad because it is bad. Other sports cars pull back when they approach....they don't want to test it!"

Best looking muscle car at an affordable price.

By on Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pros: "Price, fun to drive, makes anyone look good!"

Cons: "Rear vision without backup camera."

"Best american (canadian :)) car in decades! Have it over a year now with zero problems. Finally!, GM made a desireable, affordable, and reliable sports car. Constant compliments on design. Very comfortable, rides like a luxury car, yet handles very well. Many complain about trunk space, but I can fit a full size spare, travel bag, and 20 bags of groceries in it. Solved problem with blind spots in back with a backup camera and sensors."

drive it with the top down b4 you buy.

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"I recently purchased a 2011 Camaro SS Synergy Limited Edition. It is a great car but if you have ever owned a convertible (especially a mustang) you will notive a considerable difference in the quality of the top. If you don't put the boot on (which GM says is not a requirement and even sells some without a boot) you will notice considerible shaking of the top when it is in the down position while driving. It shakes up and down and is a distraction in the rearview mirror. I have had 3 mustang convertibles (94, 99, and 06 models) and none of them ever did this. I bought the car in December when it was cold and didn't drive it with the top down until warmer weather. I made the mistake of assuming since it was designed from the ground up as a convertible that GM would have a better top design. It went up and down fine and had a well finished look on the dealer lot and I assumed it would be stable like the mustang tops when driving. If I had I driven it with the top down and no boot on I would not have purchased the car and would have waited on the 2013 mustang."

Love my SS

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

2011 SS/RS convertible

"Overall I enjoy this car. I traded in my 05 vette for my 2011 SS/RS converatble. Of course after having a vette everything else is going to be compared to it. What I like is the ride, and exterior styling. What I find below standard is the interior styling and materials. The seats can be hard to take on a long trip. My most disappointing aspect was not getting the LS3 engine with the automatic (didn't realize it was the L99 when I bought the car). As an overall driving experience I am happy with the car. I do get alot of compliments on the car, many from people who remember the old (69 - 70s era)."

2011 SS/RS convertible