2011 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 658 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

By far the best bang for the Buck

By on Friday, November 4, 2011

Pros: "Base model and still over 300 Hp"

Cons: "I havent found any"

"I also own 2 Corvettes Just sold my Dale Jr Monte Carlo The Camaro is more fun to drive has a better ride gets better mileage and costs far less than the others .And it turns heads no matter where I go. I love the design the overall quality of this my 9th Chevrolet I currently own ."

Traded a Covette Z06 for the 2SS/RS fully loaded

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "Best bang for the buck, extreme performance, looks"

Cons: "it's not free :)"

"WOW. I had the 2010 1SS/RS Automatic, hated the L99 engine and the AFM. Sold it for about $500 less than I paid for it - drove it for 11 months - lost really nothing on it. Bought the 2011 2SS/RS Coupe manual tranny LS3 engine and I LOVE IT! Reminds me of the performance I had from the 2004 Corvette Z06 I sold to begin with. I needed the seats in the back for my daughters - couldn't take a family of four around in the Z06. I sure do miss the Vette, but let me tell you the 2011 2SS/RS manual is an absolute BLAST to drive!!! STAY away from the automatic with the L99 engine -- run away from it. Lacks the power, response, and acceleration the LS3 provides...it even sounds and feels different. Mi wife drives the new Camaro 2LT and that car is a real noce drive! Lots of power for a V6, and it WILL drive confidently! I drove the V6 on a 600 mile road trip with my wife and it was a fun drive, and not once did I feel I was limited by that car either if i had to pass and/or merge etc.... Chevy finally got it right."

I love this car.

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "Great price, Performance, Looks, and Resale Value"

Cons: "Poor Visibility, Strange Clutch, City MPG"

My two babies: 1980 Camaro Z28 and 2011 Camaro RS

"First off this car grabs so much attention. Make sure to get the RS package if you get the V6. I was at a stop light next to a new $65K BMW M3 the other day and the girls walking by were paying more attention to my $27K Camaro RS. Resale value is also very high. After a year it's still worth close to the original MSRP. I love the high-revving V6. You really have to rev it past 5000 rpm to appreciate its performance. At that point the exhaust sounds MEAN, and the engine really pulls hard. The base stereo also sounds fantastic. Handling is better than any car I've ever owned (and I've owned other Camaros), and the ride is really smooth considering it's riding on low-profile 20" tires. It's also VERY stable at high speeds and hardly blows around at all in the wind. Highway mileage is also great. Depending on my speed, I'm getting between 28-34mpg. I honestly don't understand the complaints about interior quality on this car. The interior pieces fit together more solidly than any other American car I've driven, and there are absolutely NO squeaks or rattles after almost a year of driving. If you want frilly chrome trim that's going to squeak, creak, and peel over time, go buy a Ford. Now for the few bad things... Visibility is pretty bad. I have a very hard time seeing while backing up. I've gotten used to it though, and haven't hit anything. The city MPG is not that great either. I get about 17-19 in town. This is better than when I first bought it though, when it was getting 15. The clutch/shifter also takes some getting used to. Three family members, myself, and even Motor Trend noticed that shifting quickly into second gear tends to grind. Don't know if it's the design of the shifter or the clutch. If you can deal with those minor issues, this car is for you. I love it and would reccommend it to anyone. I hope to have the ZL-1 someday as well :)"

My two babies: 1980 Camaro Z28 and 2011 Camaro RS

Muscle Car cira 2011

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "Too many to mention"

Cons: "Difficult to see gauges on console."

"Fun car to drive. Have gotten more raves on this car than any car I have ever owned. Performance plus great gas mileage. It's the V-6 but after driving the V-8 I felt the V-6 handled better. Plus 317 horses are enought for me. 6-speed tranny is great fun. Most fun I have had since my 67 Camaro in college"

Chevy hit a homerun!

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I own this car

Pros: "Solid car,Great bang for your buck,"

Cons: "Passenger seat"

"Love the car.I've had it 2 years last August 2011.Only issues I have is that (short)passenger cannot adjust their seat to see out the front window. Engine has all the power you need for the street.Mated to a 6speed manual Tranny,independent rear suspension.Brembo brakes all around.20"tires all around. Car was so sweet that my dad bought one 6 months later."

love my camaro...it is a lot of fun to drive

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pros: "just a lot of fun to drive with a lot of attention"

"i have a 2011 rs camaro. it is inferno orange with white stripes and the interior is black and orange leather. i love the attention this car gets. people give you thumbs up as you drive by. all ages love this car, even little kids like it. it is a great driving car with a lot of horsepower. it is all around the best vehicle i have ever owned."

great car great handling road hugging gas mileage

By on Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pros: "road handling, gas mileage, power, ride"

Cons: "visibility until getting used to it."

"Just love the car. Wanted a convertable for 40 years, saw the camaro 2ss and bought it after the test drive. Kids are gone so back seat room is not a concern. Comfortable ride easy to read guages. Last trip with 6.2l v8 was about 23mph. We always people complement us on the car and gets a lot of head turning as we drive down the street. White in color with beige roof and the beige accents on the seats and interior. Visibility took a bit of getting used to but getting better can always put the top down and then that problem is solved quickly. Have a Tahoe and wish GM had put the tilting rear view mirrors on the Camaro It would have helped with backing visibility."

One of the best cars I have ever owned.

By on Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pros: "Great price and fun to drive."

"Chevrolet put a lot of thought into the making and designing of the 2010 new Camaro. This car has the get up and go that you don't have in a lot of other sports cars. It also has a very good ride. This is the kind of ride that everyone turns their head to see what is going by."

best vehicle ever!

By on Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, everyone stops to stare"

"Love my camaro ss."

LOVE THIS CAR

By on Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pros: "EVERYTHING IS GREAT"

Cons: "LIMITED BACKSPACE FOR LEG ROOM BUT ITS A SPORTS CAR SO YEAH PRETTY MUCH COVERS THAT :)"

"I JUST BOUGHT THIS CAR ABOUT 3WEEKS AGO AND I AM IN TOTAL LOVE WITH IT I FEEL LIKE ITS THE BEST CAR THE DOUBLE COLOR INTERIOR IS GREAT LOVE THE LIGHTING IT IS PERFECT :)I LOVE THIS CAR NO QUESTIONS ASKED"

LOVE , LOVE, DID I say LOve this Car!

By on Monday, July 25, 2011

Pros: "Fast, Handling"

Cons: "Inside not good for tall people"

"I almost bought an Avenger and someone said go look at the camaro. I could not belive how well this car handled. Plus I really miss my standard! This car is awesome. fast and fun and the price is right! I was so surpirsed how much I fell in love with this car! I bought it! I am soooo happy! Everyone said that it had visability issues. You get used to it and learn around it. I see better out of the camaro than my Mitsu...."

Love the base LS

By on Thursday, July 14, 2011

"2011 LS Base coupe w/6 speed auto tap shift, $19,000 with dealer insentives and GM card bonus pts. 30mpg highway 1st road trip. Drives great looks cool. Cheeper than Chevy Cruze or Malibu, 312HP no brainer!! If your not hauling kids it`s perfect and the base comes with plenty of bells and whisles. for under 20 grand it`s my choice for and econo box. If you want a race car by an SS, but for everyday driving and fuel economy budget LS is fine, many bolt ons available."

2011 1SS 6Speed Manual "The Red Wasp"!

By on Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pros: "Looks!! BAM!!"

Cons: "Want a ZL1 now!"

"My son has named our Red SS the Top Dog Decepticon "Decepticon Wasp" (Victory Red) who will eventially be the one to finally demolish "Bumble Bee"! Best looking Car on the road for in the $30K Range! If you don't love the New Camaro then you must be a "Found on Road Dead" (FORD) Man! Don't get me wrong, I do want a 5.0 as our second car for my wife!"

Ordered My 2011 Camaro

By on Monday, June 6, 2011

Pros: "everything about the car"

Cons: "not found any yet"

"I ordered a 2011 Camaro 2SS with the options I wanted, this past February. Color is red jewel tint coat with silver "go fast stripes". I love this car, the handling and power is awesome for a stock vehicle. Everywhere I drive, all heads turn and get a lot of thumbs up and jaw drops from folks standing on the side of the road. The car is just as fun to drive as it looks. Yes, the reviews are correct about trunk space, blind spots and back seat room. Folks, it's a sports car not a family car so I don't mind those attributes or lack of."

Joyful Camaro

By on Friday, June 3, 2011

"I am inspired since I bought my Camaro last month, it's 2010 Camaro, RS model and it's awesome. I used to drive other SUV cars, but riding Camaro changed my opinion on sport cars. Thanks to Chevrolet"

2011 Red Rocket

By on Friday, April 29, 2011

"This car is by far one of the funest vehicles I have ever driven. Despite the driver ergonomics, I am extremely pleased with my purchase."

Very Happy!

By on Friday, February 18, 2011

"I bought my LS V6 Camaro 6/10 and have 6200 miles on it. No problems at all. Just 2 oil changes and some nitro in tires. I did change out the exhaust to an axle back system and that was the best 500 bucks I have spent! Great stlye, does get a lot of looks from cops and is quick as a cat! Road mileage is 30 mpg with cruise set at 70. I did look at 'stangs b4 I purchased and am VERY HAPPY. :-) ...Giz"

Fun to Drive

By on Monday, February 7, 2011

"I have had my 2010 Camaro RS since May 2009. It is Silver with the V6 and of course the RS package. It has the power that I want and the luxury is there with the leather seats, OnStar, Bluetooth, XM radio. I am still somewhat "protective" with it, only driving it in good weather. But when I can I drive it and enjoy the ride and power. Basically it is FUN to drive! This is a sports car!!"

By on Saturday, January 8, 2011

BAD TO THE BONE

By on Friday, November 5, 2010

"I HAVE OWNED THIS CAR FOR ELEVEN MONTHS AND ALL I CAN SAY IS OH MY GOD... THIS CAR IS STUPID FAST.. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A MUSCLE CAR SINCE 2005. I TEST DROVE ONE AND ACTUALLY BOUGHT ONE OF THE OTHER "MUSCLE CARS " FROM DETROIT. WHEN THE CAMARO FIRST CAME OUT I WENT AND TEST DROVE IT AND TRADED IN A NEARLY BRAND NEW CAR FOR THE CAMARO. THIS CAR IS TRULY " ALL OF THAT AND A BAG OF CHIPS". THE ONLY THING I DO NOT LIKE IS THAT THERE IS NO SPARE TIRE AND JACK. WITH THE RS PACKAGE RACING BRAKES I CANT EVEN FIND AN AFTERMARKET TIRE AND WHEEL THAT WILL FIT. I HOPE THAT CHEVROLET FIXES THAT WITH A OPTIONAL SPARE TIRE AND JACK FOR THE BREMBO BRAKED CARS. I WILL BE FIRST IN LINE TO BUY ONE OF THE KITS...THE SUPER SPORT PACKAGE IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO......"

One Fun Car

By on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Have not owned a GM product for many years had been buying imports. But GM did themself proud when they brought back the Camaro and did it in style. Have had mine only a short time but love everything about it so far. Was going to just buy a v6 model but, opt'd to go all the way and bought a 2ss RS with a six speed manual and the LS3 426hp motor and glad I did."

Awesome vehicle!

By on Thursday, August 5, 2010

"I wanted a Camaro for many years and when GM came out with the 2010 Camaro it was love from the first sight. I have the 2SS 6 speed manual (bumble bee) and with a few simple mods (not crowded under the hood and easy to work on) it delivers an OUTSTANDING performance. Once I read in one of my husband’s car magazines that "The 2010 Camaro is the Jessica Rabbit of muscle cars, pure s*x." I completely agree with this statement; the Camaro is of the best looking cars on the road and with its well defined features looks AWESOME from every angle. Also, I've never driven a vehicle that handles corners as well as this one. Overall, this is an amazing car! If you’re looking for performance, I would recommend the V8 manual, but for an everyday driver in a lot of traffic, the V6 automatic would work best."

2010 Camaro 2SS w/RS package

By on Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"I absolutely love this car! I have owned several Firebirds and camaros and this one is by far the best. Great handling,looks and power. It is easy to wash and keep clean. My wife and I fight over who will drive it I recommend getting the mud guards to keep rocks from chipping the paint."

Muscle Memory

By on Saturday, July 17, 2010

"As a youth, I worked many jobs to pay for a 76 Trans-AM that I loved. The 2010 Camaro helped ease the hurt of letting it go! I will not let this one get away, I love the look, feel, and power of this production model vehicle."

Bare bones LS

By on Thursday, May 20, 2010

"I have the base LS and it is well worth the money. Fun car and styling is awsome. Interior design in okay but is definitely not the best, but i have the base and knew it would be plastic all over. Also I am 6'2" so its not the most comfortable car to get in and out of and there are blind spots galore, but thats the price you pay for sexy styling. I have had to take it in for service for a kevlar lined accesory belt squelling but that is covered under a Tech service bulletin. I bought it as a daily driver and get 25mpg combined and have seen 31mpg highway. Not too shabby for SAE certified 312hp V6! Overall it is one of the best purchases I have ever made."