2011 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 661 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Mean machine

By on Saturday, June 5, 2010

"I've had my Camaro since December. I love the car. It's got plenty of HP. Needs a few more options such as real GPS. On-star is good, but a real on board screen with GPS and audio controls, such as the one in the Corvette would better. Maybe a mutilple CD changer. 6 way passenger seat. I suppose in time this will be offered. The LS3 in my car had a oil leak. Dye was injected, because they could not locate the leak. Went back and the pan gasket was replaced. Still leaked, went back and it was found that the block had porosity behind the motor mount. Unusual, but it happens. I guess I was the lucky one. The engine is being replaced at this writing. Still love the car. Have had no other issues."

BEST CAR I ever had

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"I'm now over 50 and had my first car at 16. Of all the brands and models, I have to say this is the best car I ever owned. It drives great at any speed (better use the cruise a lot to keep from getting caught). Anyone that rather have a Mustang or Charger hasn't drove my car! Its an RS with the Transformer package V-6 304 HP (a lot more powerful than you think). When I park it at the stores the kids (and some adults) flock around it. After getting some miles on it, I tried it out. When it got up to 140, I got scared and got off it! Wouldn't trade it for anything else I have seen. Chevy has done it again! Thanks."

By on Thursday, February 19, 2009

My baby. This is a head turner.

By on Thursday, November 30, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive, proud to own, basic but turns heads."

Cons: "Visibility."

Nobody puts BABY in the corner!

"I purchased this car 3 years ago and every time I get in it the thrill is still there. I purchased it locally as a one owner trade-in with under 25000 miles. The first owner took exceptional care as I do. It is garage kept, never driven in rain and stored during cold months. Whenever I am behind the wheel you can see the heads turn and read peoples lips saying that is beautiful. It is as basic looking as a car could be with the white and black complimenting each other. The vanity plate reads SMOOOTH. I plan on this car being handed down after I am gone because I think it is cool when you hear about the stories of multi-generational vehicles and what it means to folks."

Nobody puts BABY in the corner!

Smooth, powerful, cool, convertible and black!

By on Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Pros: "Loaded. HUD. Auto. Remote Start. Etc."

Cons: "Minor dings visible up close"

"Ive owned this car for 6 years putting about 7,000 miles/year on it and keeping it in pristine running condition. It is a JOY to drive. Ive added: -Heads Up Display -Tinted Windows -Remote start -Heated seats The On Star subscription also runs a monthly diagnostic on the car and will email results to you, so I was able to always keep it in top condition. The only downside to this vehicle is that the doors, front and rear have been dinged about a dozen times by other people parking in Miami who open their doors too wide or back up until they make contact with a parked car while parallel parking. They are all minor nicks but I love this car so much that I wanted you to know the good and bad. Im only selling to move up to the stupid-expensive ZL1 version of the same vehicle!"

Best Car i ever owned

By on Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Pros: "Affordable fun and reliablity"

Cons: "Can become a little uncomfortable on a long drive."

"I had a feeling my 36th car would be the one!! Very Dependable. Still turns heads after 5 years. Impressive horsepower for a V6 and average 23mpg. On long highway drives I've gotten 28-29 mpg average. I plan on keeping this one for awhile."

i love my car- fun to drive and economical

By on Monday, August 8, 2016

Pros: "fun to drive, price ok"

Cons: "blind spots in front and side-"

just finished clay bar and waxing

"i love this car. the back seat folds down and thru the trunk for more trunk space. i hate the blind spots on this vehicle. the front bar for the winshield is terrible. it will completely block out a car in front of you. you cant see what is coming up beside you because fo the column between the back side windo and the back window. i have put those convex mirrors but it still doesnt help. but i still love my car and would buy it again."

just finished clay bar and waxing

Hello gorgeous!

By on Thursday, May 5, 2016

Pros: "stylish, great fuel economy, comfortable ride"

Cons: "blind spots"

"After being in an SUV for the past 17 years I was hesitant to buy a car period. However, this beauty caught my eye and once I test drove it I was hooked. Its flashy, and drives like a dream. I love this car, and all the amenities. It is definitely a great value, and the fuel economy is superb."

Smooth Ride!

By on Thursday, December 31, 2015

Pros: "Always a fun drive!"

Cons: "Blindspots"

"Other than the blind spots, the cockpit secure feel when behind the wheel, as the seats and my sleeve padded safety belt hold me securely, are all complimentary to the way the car handles the road. I enjoy looking back at it every time. It has had it's number of 1st year issues that needed attending to mechanically. More time consuming than anything, warranties covered most. Last note, just because there is a backseat, doesn't necessarily mean you will be comfortable back there."

I waited 8 long years for this car!

By on Monday, September 8, 2014

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING"

"I waited since 2002 for this car. I knew Chevrolet wouldn't just kill the Camaro for ever!! This car is everything and more than I ever expected. The style is badass!! fantastic looking car. Runs VERY strong! This is my 4th Camaro since 1974. I've sill got a 69Z/28 sitting in my garage, all original! Unfortunately on the 8/18/14 I was t-boned by a raised 2005 Chevy pick up going 40+mph and totaled my beauty .Im heart broken. Sure, I'm going to get a new one (2014/15) but im not sure if i like the new back end? I LOVED the 2010. It was bought on 10/10/10!!! Ill miss her greatly!"