2011 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 645 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Best vehicle I've had - LOVE IT!

By on Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pros: "Fun, very quick, great mpg (had up to 30)."

Cons: "It's a sports car, so visors don't cover much."

Parked at Work

"Thought I'd have to buy the SS to have any power. Was so thrilled at what the V6 could provide, I opted for that to save $ on larger motor, fuel, insurance - just for bragging rights. Instead I bought a nearly complete options package - premium paint job, RS package, instrument package, premium sound & wheels, leather, remote start, etc. I love this car!! If easy on pedal, can get 30 mpg. Very quick around traffic. Fun vehicle."

Parked at Work

Pampered and Garage kept. Black w/ silver stripe

By on Friday, June 10, 2016

Pros: "Stated above"

Cons: "hail storm in 2012, repairs done by Chevy dealer"

ask and I will send more

"Black Leather interior. Muffler delete exhaust sounds low and rumbly. Cold air induction. ground effects and original Silver with black sripe car cover. Super clean."

ask and I will send more

Best muscle car out there

By on Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Pros: "real head turner"

Cons: "comfort and radio could be better,"

"First year for the ZL-1 and they did it right! The only negative is the stereo, it could be better. This car is not for inexperienced drivers. I would have to believe Chevy is down playing the HP for insurance reasons. It is a monster...."

My first car was an 85 camaro...I love this car!

By on Monday, April 22, 2013

Pros: "Its fast!"

Cons: "Not for big families."

"I love my baby!! This car is absolutely wonderful. It is beautiful, fast and stylish. All that I love. The only issue with my family is that I have 3 kids and we all do not fit unless I leave my husband at home :) I wish they put an extra seat belt in the back middle part."

This car keeps me from buying a Corvette

By on Monday, November 26, 2012

Pros: "A great car to own if you want speed and style"

Cons: "None noted"

"Traded in my 2005 Corvette convertible for this car. Absolutely love the car and the performance it has."

My dream car - I love it!

By on Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Pros: "Fast, good looking, affordable"

Cons: "cramped backseat, stiff on rough roads"

"I have always wanted a Camaro since I was a kid and waited and waited then finally bought this pre-owned 2010 V8 2SS Camaro this past year (2015) yes it's 5 years old but you would not know it. It's been reliable, fun and a pure joy. Comfortable for me to drive to work everyday and fun on the weekends. The only thing negative thing is the backseat is barley there but my kids are grown so I don't have to worry about that. And it feels a little stiff going over bumps and backroads. But I will say when a Mustang 5.0 pulls up and tries to get on it I just say "Bye Bye" (did they not see the SS on the back meaning 6.2 liter!) I highly recommend this car to anyone just wanting a fun, fast and sexy car and can be used for daily driving."

Turns Heads

By on Monday, August 8, 2016

Pros: "Nasty Looking"

Cons: "Limited rear visibility"

"This car looks bad because it is bad. Other sports cars pull back when they approach....they don't want to test it!"

Best looking muscle car at an affordable price.

By on Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pros: "Price, fun to drive, makes anyone look good!"

Cons: "Rear vision without backup camera."

"Best american (canadian :)) car in decades! Have it over a year now with zero problems. Finally!, GM made a desireable, affordable, and reliable sports car. Constant compliments on design. Very comfortable, rides like a luxury car, yet handles very well. Many complain about trunk space, but I can fit a full size spare, travel bag, and 20 bags of groceries in it. Solved problem with blind spots in back with a backup camera and sensors."

drive it with the top down b4 you buy.

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"I recently purchased a 2011 Camaro SS Synergy Limited Edition. It is a great car but if you have ever owned a convertible (especially a mustang) you will notive a considerable difference in the quality of the top. If you don't put the boot on (which GM says is not a requirement and even sells some without a boot) you will notice considerible shaking of the top when it is in the down position while driving. It shakes up and down and is a distraction in the rearview mirror. I have had 3 mustang convertibles (94, 99, and 06 models) and none of them ever did this. I bought the car in December when it was cold and didn't drive it with the top down until warmer weather. I made the mistake of assuming since it was designed from the ground up as a convertible that GM would have a better top design. It went up and down fine and had a well finished look on the dealer lot and I assumed it would be stable like the mustang tops when driving. If I had I driven it with the top down and no boot on I would not have purchased the car and would have waited on the 2013 mustang."

Love my SS

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

2011 SS/RS convertible

"Overall I enjoy this car. I traded in my 05 vette for my 2011 SS/RS converatble. Of course after having a vette everything else is going to be compared to it. What I like is the ride, and exterior styling. What I find below standard is the interior styling and materials. The seats can be hard to take on a long trip. My most disappointing aspect was not getting the LS3 engine with the automatic (didn't realize it was the L99 when I bought the car). As an overall driving experience I am happy with the car. I do get alot of compliments on the car, many from people who remember the old (69 - 70s era)."

2011 SS/RS convertible

I'm in love!

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

I want this car

Pros: "Fun to drive, optional gages, interior lights"

Cons: "No vanity mirrors...but who cares!"

"I am currently renting the 2011 LT Coupe version of this vehicle while my 2007 Pontiac 3.9L G6 convertible is in the shop. I love my Pontiac but it's been replaced! I am ready to trade in my old car and buy one. I absolutely love this car! This car commands respect and gets it! For the amount of horsepower this car produces it's really great on gas. I've been averaging 20.7 mpg going 80 on the highway. And that's with the automatic V6 engine. I laugh at how many people try to race me, from low powered cars to Mustangs and other Camaros, or drive up next to me and start revving their engines. The seats are surprisingly cushiony and comfortable for long drives and the handling is the best I've experienced in any car I've driven and I've driven many. You can take a corner at full speed and not feel like you're about to roll out of the car. I love the optional gages, the blue lighting that outlines the door trim, the HUD (heads up display), the tapshifters and the backup sensors. I really wish they offered this car as a hardtop convertible instead of a softtop. I refuse to buy softtop convertibles but this car is making it REALLY difficult to stick to that!"

Well worth it

By on Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pros: "style, performance, fuel economy"

Cons: "USB compatiblity, rear visiblity"

"I have had this vehicle, 2010 2LT automatic, for approximately 1.5 year. It's been a great vehicle. Being a rear wheel drive vehicle it isn't the greatest in the snow, however it does handle like my previous front wheel drive cars with stock tires in it. Some say that the v6 isn't with looking at, however the 300 hp and 27 mpg make it worth at least a chance, it also handles like a dream. I use it as a daily driver, but mostly on the highway to travel to and from college. I have looked at several other vehicles however none offer for me the style, performance and fun to drive nature of this car. The only major problems are, if you have never drove a vehicle with limited rear visibility, it could take sometime getting use to, however personally I have never had a problem. Also the USB port has does not connect with my Android phone, but it will through Bluetooth."

I LOVE THIS CAR....

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cons: "'11 model interior door lock is inconvenient"

"I purchased the 2LT RS V-6'11 model new in July. I thought I was going to be sorry for not getting the SS V-8, I was wrong!! LOVE it, handling on winding roads are the best, pick up is awesome, turns heads and gas mileage is not bad for a high performance vehicle. What are you waiting for..... Great job Chevy on the come back!"

Love the car, but need more room for traveling

By on Saturday, April 23, 2011

"The Camaro is a fun car to drive and it gets lots of looks and compliments. I would highly recommend this car to someone that doesn't have children and are not planning on traveling very much. I wish I could keep the car just for fun and to pass it down to my son. I don't have a choice but to trade it for a vehicle that best fit's my lifestyle at this time. Love the car!"

Very fun to drive.

By on Sunday, October 16, 2016

Pros: "barely driven, kept in garage covered since new"

Cons: "did not hold value, blind spots, difficult to see"

"Purchased as a collector’s item, this 2010 2SS/RS Camaro was pre-sale ordered when the new Gen-V Camaro was announced. It has never been driven as a daily driver. Only used on special occasions and never driven in winter or bad weather, current mileage 14,002. The imperial blue metallic color is accented with white stripes. The ground effects package was special painted body color by GM. The 6.2L engine is the 426hp LS3 and is paired with a 6-speed manual transmission. It is also equipped with the performance suspension and Brembo brakes. Includes GM Camaro cover."

great car

By on Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Pros: "Awsome to drive"

Cons: "havent found any yet"

"I think this is a special edition car, it is burgundy in color, has ground effects package with SS badges front and rear, changed tires to all season high performance."

love this car

By on Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "cup holder"

"I own the 2ss camaro since nov of 2011. So far its been the best car I ever own. I get alot of attention where ever I go. I get around 18 mpg in the city and I took this car to Los Angles one time from San Jose CA and I was getting about 27 mpg with ac on at 75mph. Can't get any better then that for 6.2 litter engine. Only one bad this I found so far is the cup holder. I have 6spd and the cup holder is right behind the short shifter which is useless."

Great but not perfect.

By on Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, looks great, great power."

Cons: "cup holder placement sucks, backing up not easy"

"I have owned this car for approximately 9 months. I love almost everything about this car, however, i have a couple of complaints. 1st, beware, the cup holders are placed right behind the shifter which is very annoying if you own a manual transmission. I avoid using them most of the time.... Backing up in this vehicle is extremely dangerous, especially if your backing up at an angle as your visibility is close to non existent. I find myself honking when i cant go straight back. If you can cope with these two things like myself, i suggest you buy this vehicle! The power is amazing and the looks will definitely have people looking your way. The interior is comfortable for the driver and front passenger but the people in the back wont be to pleased. All in all i would buy this vehicle again if i had the choice."

Hands Down

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Fun, easy to work on"

Cons: "heavy doors"

"I love this car, I have made a lot of after market upgrades, but the base design is top notch. The only thing I would change is to make it a V-8, but then I wouldn't be able to afford to mod it."

I love this car!

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive; great look; reliable so far"

Cons: "Bad sun visors; tiny back seat; awkward cupholders"

"Like other reviews already here, the gas mileage is only so-so (23-24 vs. the 28 estimated) BUT I didn't buy the car for economy. It just plain looks good - GM did a great job of throwing us back to the "old style" while keeping it totally new and exciting. The seats are really pretty comfortable - you can adjust the driver's seat about a hundred different ways - so long rides are alright. Only complaints about this car: the sun visors are pretty worthless (which really stinks when you have sun 14 hours a day 350 days a year) and the cup holders are a little awkward....I've dumped more than one coffee trying to reach for the cup to the side of and almost behind me. So far, the only recall had to do with the AC, which was fixed for me about 2 months after I got the car in mid-2009. And for a V-6, the car moves! Still liking the stares and nods of approval the car gets when driving down the road, too. All in all - great car if you're looking for looks, speed and the name "Camaro" - not great as a family car (back seat is a little tight)."

My first new car!

By on Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pros: "Affordable, great to drive"

Cons: "limited driver view to rear, keeping clean!"

"The 2011 Camaro LS V6 manual transmission is my first ever new car. I absolutely love it. I'm very impressed by the performance and efficiency of the V6. Downshifting and stepping on the throttle is very quick and responsive with the torque generated from the variable valve timing. That creates a shot of adrenaline and excitement. The styling in and out is very tasteful. Agressive sports car stance, track ready wheels and suspension, and a cockpit simple enough for the driver to control. A great blend of retro cues and modern sports car characteristics. I get so many people staring and asking about the car that it's almost unbearable. The technology put in to this car like the satellite radio, onstar navigation, and vehicle monitor systems make the car great for driving while not overwhelming the driver. Cruise control, 29 mpg highway, and comfortable interior make for smooth trips. The only drawbacks are as said before: the limited view of the front and back while inside. But once you get to know the car, that becomes negligable. The materials used inside the vehicle do feel subpar when you really look at it but Chevy had to keep the car cost effective so we could all afford it! All in all, I've always loved the camaro from generation 1 and I aplaud GM and Chevy for reviving a great American pony car in the most perfect way possible."

Best muscle for the price

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"I've had the Camaro Coupe 2SS with the RS package and manual transmission for six months now and enjoy it highly. It handles much better, has much better electronics package, and looks better than either the Challenger or Mustang. What it isn't is comfortable for long drives. This car has TONS of power and needs to be driven, this is not for the faint of heart. The seats adjust, but there is no lumbar support. The manual transmission is good, but you need to upgrade to the short throw shifter or you're going to get carpel tunnel from all the work. Don't get me wrong, of all the muscle cars on the market now this is by far the best value for the dollar and frankly out performs the Mustang GT500 for $15k less."

By on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"I Love my Camaro. I've owned it since November 2009, had a little trouble with the windows to start, but dealership took care of me. Very reliable, even good in some snow! Only complaints are visibility is minimum and the sun visors are ridiculously small. Overall HOT car!!"

2011 Camaro LS

By on Sunday, February 20, 2011

"I purchased my 2011 Camaro LS in September of 2010. I love the syle of the car, the pick up it has and the many user friendly features. I had many people tell me that I was going to have trouble in the snow due to it being a rear wheel drive. Just to let everyone know, I had no problems this winter. It actually has handled better than any other car I have owned that were front wheel drives. My theory, drive for the conditions. I had read another review stating, "This ride is stiff, as a sports car should be. It is no Cadillac, so if you want to ride on the clouds this car is not for you." I have owned my Camaro 5 months and I love it."

Retirement Present

By on Thursday, February 3, 2011

"I originally wanted a corvette, but went the more economical route. This car is amazing. While I haven't "opened it up" yet because I have less than 500 miles on it still, it drives excellent. The visibility is reduced, but if you can drive using your mirrors, it won't be a problem. The one notable issue, is the active fuel management; it causes a slight "bog" upon slight accelerations. No car beats the styling on this Camaro. I love it!"