2011 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 658 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Hands Down

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Fun, easy to work on"

Cons: "heavy doors"

"I love this car, I have made a lot of after market upgrades, but the base design is top notch. The only thing I would change is to make it a V-8, but then I wouldn't be able to afford to mod it."

I love this car!

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive; great look; reliable so far"

Cons: "Bad sun visors; tiny back seat; awkward cupholders"

"Like other reviews already here, the gas mileage is only so-so (23-24 vs. the 28 estimated) BUT I didn't buy the car for economy. It just plain looks good - GM did a great job of throwing us back to the "old style" while keeping it totally new and exciting. The seats are really pretty comfortable - you can adjust the driver's seat about a hundred different ways - so long rides are alright. Only complaints about this car: the sun visors are pretty worthless (which really stinks when you have sun 14 hours a day 350 days a year) and the cup holders are a little awkward....I've dumped more than one coffee trying to reach for the cup to the side of and almost behind me. So far, the only recall had to do with the AC, which was fixed for me about 2 months after I got the car in mid-2009. And for a V-6, the car moves! Still liking the stares and nods of approval the car gets when driving down the road, too. All in all - great car if you're looking for looks, speed and the name "Camaro" - not great as a family car (back seat is a little tight)."

My first new car!

By on Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pros: "Affordable, great to drive"

Cons: "limited driver view to rear, keeping clean!"

"The 2011 Camaro LS V6 manual transmission is my first ever new car. I absolutely love it. I'm very impressed by the performance and efficiency of the V6. Downshifting and stepping on the throttle is very quick and responsive with the torque generated from the variable valve timing. That creates a shot of adrenaline and excitement. The styling in and out is very tasteful. Agressive sports car stance, track ready wheels and suspension, and a cockpit simple enough for the driver to control. A great blend of retro cues and modern sports car characteristics. I get so many people staring and asking about the car that it's almost unbearable. The technology put in to this car like the satellite radio, onstar navigation, and vehicle monitor systems make the car great for driving while not overwhelming the driver. Cruise control, 29 mpg highway, and comfortable interior make for smooth trips. The only drawbacks are as said before: the limited view of the front and back while inside. But once you get to know the car, that becomes negligable. The materials used inside the vehicle do feel subpar when you really look at it but Chevy had to keep the car cost effective so we could all afford it! All in all, I've always loved the camaro from generation 1 and I aplaud GM and Chevy for reviving a great American pony car in the most perfect way possible."

Best muscle for the price

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"I've had the Camaro Coupe 2SS with the RS package and manual transmission for six months now and enjoy it highly. It handles much better, has much better electronics package, and looks better than either the Challenger or Mustang. What it isn't is comfortable for long drives. This car has TONS of power and needs to be driven, this is not for the faint of heart. The seats adjust, but there is no lumbar support. The manual transmission is good, but you need to upgrade to the short throw shifter or you're going to get carpel tunnel from all the work. Don't get me wrong, of all the muscle cars on the market now this is by far the best value for the dollar and frankly out performs the Mustang GT500 for $15k less."

By on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"I Love my Camaro. I've owned it since November 2009, had a little trouble with the windows to start, but dealership took care of me. Very reliable, even good in some snow! Only complaints are visibility is minimum and the sun visors are ridiculously small. Overall HOT car!!"

2011 Camaro LS

By on Sunday, February 20, 2011

"I purchased my 2011 Camaro LS in September of 2010. I love the syle of the car, the pick up it has and the many user friendly features. I had many people tell me that I was going to have trouble in the snow due to it being a rear wheel drive. Just to let everyone know, I had no problems this winter. It actually has handled better than any other car I have owned that were front wheel drives. My theory, drive for the conditions. I had read another review stating, "This ride is stiff, as a sports car should be. It is no Cadillac, so if you want to ride on the clouds this car is not for you." I have owned my Camaro 5 months and I love it."

Retirement Present

By on Thursday, February 3, 2011

"I originally wanted a corvette, but went the more economical route. This car is amazing. While I haven't "opened it up" yet because I have less than 500 miles on it still, it drives excellent. The visibility is reduced, but if you can drive using your mirrors, it won't be a problem. The one notable issue, is the active fuel management; it causes a slight "bog" upon slight accelerations. No car beats the styling on this Camaro. I love it!"

Mean machine

By on Saturday, June 5, 2010

"I've had my Camaro since December. I love the car. It's got plenty of HP. Needs a few more options such as real GPS. On-star is good, but a real on board screen with GPS and audio controls, such as the one in the Corvette would better. Maybe a mutilple CD changer. 6 way passenger seat. I suppose in time this will be offered. The LS3 in my car had a oil leak. Dye was injected, because they could not locate the leak. Went back and the pan gasket was replaced. Still leaked, went back and it was found that the block had porosity behind the motor mount. Unusual, but it happens. I guess I was the lucky one. The engine is being replaced at this writing. Still love the car. Have had no other issues."

BEST CAR I ever had

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"I'm now over 50 and had my first car at 16. Of all the brands and models, I have to say this is the best car I ever owned. It drives great at any speed (better use the cruise a lot to keep from getting caught). Anyone that rather have a Mustang or Charger hasn't drove my car! Its an RS with the Transformer package V-6 304 HP (a lot more powerful than you think). When I park it at the stores the kids (and some adults) flock around it. After getting some miles on it, I tried it out. When it got up to 140, I got scared and got off it! Wouldn't trade it for anything else I have seen. Chevy has done it again! Thanks."

By on Thursday, February 19, 2009