2010 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 661 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

I LOVE THIS CAR....

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cons: "'11 model interior door lock is inconvenient"

"I purchased the 2LT RS V-6'11 model new in July. I thought I was going to be sorry for not getting the SS V-8, I was wrong!! LOVE it, handling on winding roads are the best, pick up is awesome, turns heads and gas mileage is not bad for a high performance vehicle. What are you waiting for..... Great job Chevy on the come back!"

Love the car, but need more room for traveling

By on Saturday, April 23, 2011

"The Camaro is a fun car to drive and it gets lots of looks and compliments. I would highly recommend this car to someone that doesn't have children and are not planning on traveling very much. I wish I could keep the car just for fun and to pass it down to my son. I don't have a choice but to trade it for a vehicle that best fit's my lifestyle at this time. Love the car!"

Performance, yes. Plastic, unfortunately, yes.

By on Saturday, September 30, 2017

Pros: "LS Engine, Eye Candy, Cheap Modifications"

Cons: "Its not the 2016+ Camaro."

"Chevy does great with delivering a powerful punch with their famous LS engine; but, with great power, comes great sacrifice - the interior. Now, dont get me wrong, it looks decent. It feels like one of those hollow, decorative garden rocks. Ugh. However, the items you touch most often are crafted fairly well - like the steering wheel and the door handle. I am not savvy with the ins and outs of the pricing of what it might have taken to upgrade to at least a more rubbery plastic, but it would have at least been one less thing you can complain about for a vehicle that is newer than 2010 - get with the times! One thing Id like to mention about one of the design flaws is the tiny windows. So...yes, they are tiny; BUT, you absolutely get used to it. Sure, having a view of that tiny Smart Car in your right blind spot may be troublesome, but thats what your loud exhaust is for - Get out of the way! #AmIRight? Other than the design elements that may give this car a bad rep, it truly is a refined symbol of the American Muscle group. Sure it was fun stock but take off those two 50 lbs. mufflers, slap on a cold air intake, hook up so long tube headers and get yourself a tune, youre looking at 420hp to those glorious Pirelli tires. Manual gear box is really solid. The only complaint I have is the noticeably long throw. However, it is precise, and Ill take that any day."

This car is the most fun for the buck

By on Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Pros: "see above, it has great trunk space"

Cons: "hard to see out the back, cramped back seat"

"Great fun on the road, reliable, very cold air the infotainment system,I found, is great! I get many complements on the car."

Remarkable Car

By on Thursday, March 30, 2017

Pros: "Handling, styling, sound of performance exhaust"

Cons: "Radio sometimes doesnt sync immediately w/ phone"

"I bought this new in July of 2013. The car has been nothing short of amazing. Anywhere from the luxurious options (for a muscle car) to the handling going around turns while pushing in the clutch, downshifting, and pulling hard out of a turn! I cant even tell you how many heads I turn all the time. Heck, back when I got it I even got free Wendys for it lol. Highly recommended."