2010 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 659 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Best looking muscle car at an affordable price.

By on Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pros: "Price, fun to drive, makes anyone look good!"

Cons: "Rear vision without backup camera."

"Best american (canadian :)) car in decades! Have it over a year now with zero problems. Finally!, GM made a desireable, affordable, and reliable sports car. Constant compliments on design. Very comfortable, rides like a luxury car, yet handles very well. Many complain about trunk space, but I can fit a full size spare, travel bag, and 20 bags of groceries in it. Solved problem with blind spots in back with a backup camera and sensors."

drive it with the top down b4 you buy.

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"I recently purchased a 2011 Camaro SS Synergy Limited Edition. It is a great car but if you have ever owned a convertible (especially a mustang) you will notive a considerable difference in the quality of the top. If you don't put the boot on (which GM says is not a requirement and even sells some without a boot) you will notice considerible shaking of the top when it is in the down position while driving. It shakes up and down and is a distraction in the rearview mirror. I have had 3 mustang convertibles (94, 99, and 06 models) and none of them ever did this. I bought the car in December when it was cold and didn't drive it with the top down until warmer weather. I made the mistake of assuming since it was designed from the ground up as a convertible that GM would have a better top design. It went up and down fine and had a well finished look on the dealer lot and I assumed it would be stable like the mustang tops when driving. If I had I driven it with the top down and no boot on I would not have purchased the car and would have waited on the 2013 mustang."

Love my SS

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

2011 SS/RS convertible

"Overall I enjoy this car. I traded in my 05 vette for my 2011 SS/RS converatble. Of course after having a vette everything else is going to be compared to it. What I like is the ride, and exterior styling. What I find below standard is the interior styling and materials. The seats can be hard to take on a long trip. My most disappointing aspect was not getting the LS3 engine with the automatic (didn't realize it was the L99 when I bought the car). As an overall driving experience I am happy with the car. I do get alot of compliments on the car, many from people who remember the old (69 - 70s era)."

2011 SS/RS convertible

I'm in love!

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

I want this car

Pros: "Fun to drive, optional gages, interior lights"

Cons: "No vanity mirrors...but who cares!"

"I am currently renting the 2011 LT Coupe version of this vehicle while my 2007 Pontiac 3.9L G6 convertible is in the shop. I love my Pontiac but it's been replaced! I am ready to trade in my old car and buy one. I absolutely love this car! This car commands respect and gets it! For the amount of horsepower this car produces it's really great on gas. I've been averaging 20.7 mpg going 80 on the highway. And that's with the automatic V6 engine. I laugh at how many people try to race me, from low powered cars to Mustangs and other Camaros, or drive up next to me and start revving their engines. The seats are surprisingly cushiony and comfortable for long drives and the handling is the best I've experienced in any car I've driven and I've driven many. You can take a corner at full speed and not feel like you're about to roll out of the car. I love the optional gages, the blue lighting that outlines the door trim, the HUD (heads up display), the tapshifters and the backup sensors. I really wish they offered this car as a hardtop convertible instead of a softtop. I refuse to buy softtop convertibles but this car is making it REALLY difficult to stick to that!"

Well worth it

By on Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pros: "style, performance, fuel economy"

Cons: "USB compatiblity, rear visiblity"

"I have had this vehicle, 2010 2LT automatic, for approximately 1.5 year. It's been a great vehicle. Being a rear wheel drive vehicle it isn't the greatest in the snow, however it does handle like my previous front wheel drive cars with stock tires in it. Some say that the v6 isn't with looking at, however the 300 hp and 27 mpg make it worth at least a chance, it also handles like a dream. I use it as a daily driver, but mostly on the highway to travel to and from college. I have looked at several other vehicles however none offer for me the style, performance and fun to drive nature of this car. The only major problems are, if you have never drove a vehicle with limited rear visibility, it could take sometime getting use to, however personally I have never had a problem. Also the USB port has does not connect with my Android phone, but it will through Bluetooth."