2002 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 993 Ratings for the 1993 - 2002 models.

Great peformance. Lacks practicality

By on Monday, April 18, 2011

"I have been driving my 1999 v6 coupe Camaro for about 6 months now. Great power for a V6. I am 18 and it has no trouble handling my sometimes rough driving. For a sports car it does pretty good on gas, i cant complain about that. I love taking the Ttops off and just cruising.They do leak when it rains hard though. From what i heard that happens to every Camaro and there is not much you can do it about, but its not a huge deal. I just keep a towel on the seat. Insurance is super cheap too. My biggest complaint is that all the electronics and interior seems old and cheap. The power window sometimes struggle and the CD player doesn't work, which really is a shame because the monsoon stereo sounds great. Horrible in the snow. Park it when you know there will be a storm. I just had to put a new alternator in with only around 45,000 miles on it. Not the most practical car but its great for a kid who is looking for a reasonable priced American muscle car. And if your deciding between a Camaro and a Mustang (and your a real man), it is no contest go for the Camaro!"

By on Saturday, April 16, 2011

By on Friday, April 15, 2011

A Great Value

By on Monday, April 4, 2011

"I have put 64,000 miles on this car since I ordered it and got delivery in Novemeber 2000. The only out of warranty work done so far is an alternator replacement, and a cracked radio knob. It runs strong, and brakes and corners well. It still looks stylish, and I get compliments on it all the time. The only noteworthy deficiency I can detect is the driver's seat. It is not as comfortable as I would like it to be, but it is passable."

EXTREMELY FAST! MUCH FASTER THAN MUSTANG COBRAS!

By on Thursday, March 31, 2011

"PUT IT THIS WAY, IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE, I WOULD STILL OWN A LS1 CAMARO. (that right there should tell you a whole lot) GREAT CAR! VERY FAST! PURE AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR POWER! NOT ALOT OF CARS ON TODAYS STREETS THAT CAN OUTPERFORM AN LS1 POWERED CAMARO.. WHETHER AT THE LIGHT OR ON THE HIGHWAY.. 100% GUARUNTEED! !!!! BAY AREA CA. REPRESENT!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2001 Camaro Z28 6-speed, Flowmaster exhaust, SLP Cold Air Induction w/ K&N Air Filter, SLP Underdrive Pulley, BBK Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers w/ Catless Y-Pipe, Short Throw Shifter, SLP DiabloSport Predator Tuner, SS Chrome 17" Wheels 275/40/17 Kumho Tires, Lowering springs, Overlapped Rear Spoiler, Angel Eyes Halo Headlights, Alpine MP3 Bluetooth Stereo, JL Audio J2 500-1 Mono Amp, RF Punch 4 ch. Amp, MB Quartz Front Components."