2000 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 993 Ratings for the 1993 - 2002 models.

Looks Performance Reliability

By on Saturday, June 6, 2009

"I have had three generations and this one is my favorite. Although only a V6 the performance is great. I needed some decent gas mileage and 24 mpg is pretty good for a sports coupe. The best part of this generation is that it catches peoples eye! Car enthusiasts, Guys, Girls.. and yes.. beware the cops. This is a solid reliable car. Not one of those tinny door rattlers you see out there! It really makes you feel safe and attached to the road. As with all Camaros and most sports cars, comfort is not a focus. The passenger may find it hard on long drives. Forget the backseat.. it is only good for some groceries and a gym bag. I would recommend this car to anyone with a love of the road. As long as its not snowy"

Nothing but LOVE for it.

By on Sunday, May 24, 2009

"I have owned this car for over 10 years, It has been nothing but great. Very fast and reliable. It's a beautful car."

They don't make 'em like this anymore

By on Saturday, May 16, 2009

"I bought this car in 1994 when I was 20 yrs old. Here it is 15 years later and I am still driving this same car. This is the absolute best purchase I have ever made. Still runs like a top, it's great on gas, dependable, handles like it was manufactured for Daytona and overall just a great car. Only one word to describe it....QUALITY. GM did an outstanding job with this one. Fact is...cars are not made like this anymore. I would still not hesitate to take this car on a cross country trip. It has 193,000 miles and not one major problem since the purchase date. Can't say enough good things about this vehicle. I am obviously attached to it."

My Almost Repo Special

By on Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"My son was in college with too many bills, including the payment on the Camero. When the repo truck showed up I decided I might just like to own this car myself (his mother). I paid the powerhouse off and have been the proud owner for the last three years. The car has been modified, reprogrammed and man is it fast. Since I live in Michigan it makes it's debue Memorial weekend and is tucked away after September. The car has never failed me. When I'm filling with premium I get the comments. She looks and runs like new. I wouldn't be afraid to drive this car to either coast."

Awesome

By on Saturday, March 28, 2009

"This is the second one I have owned! Awesome car! Quick for a 6 cylinder! Add a cold air intake and it makes a world of difference! Not bad on gas! Nice cruising car!"