1996 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 993 Ratings for the 1993 - 2002 models.

Nothing but LOVE for it.

By on Sunday, May 24, 2009

"I have owned this car for over 10 years, It has been nothing but great. Very fast and reliable. It's a beautful car."

They don't make 'em like this anymore

By on Saturday, May 16, 2009

"I bought this car in 1994 when I was 20 yrs old. Here it is 15 years later and I am still driving this same car. This is the absolute best purchase I have ever made. Still runs like a top, it's great on gas, dependable, handles like it was manufactured for Daytona and overall just a great car. Only one word to describe it....QUALITY. GM did an outstanding job with this one. Fact is...cars are not made like this anymore. I would still not hesitate to take this car on a cross country trip. It has 193,000 miles and not one major problem since the purchase date. Can't say enough good things about this vehicle. I am obviously attached to it."

My Almost Repo Special

By on Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"My son was in college with too many bills, including the payment on the Camero. When the repo truck showed up I decided I might just like to own this car myself (his mother). I paid the powerhouse off and have been the proud owner for the last three years. The car has been modified, reprogrammed and man is it fast. Since I live in Michigan it makes it's debue Memorial weekend and is tucked away after September. The car has never failed me. When I'm filling with premium I get the comments. She looks and runs like new. I wouldn't be afraid to drive this car to either coast."

Awesome

By on Saturday, March 28, 2009

"This is the second one I have owned! Awesome car! Quick for a 6 cylinder! Add a cold air intake and it makes a world of difference! Not bad on gas! Nice cruising car!"

I love my Camaro!

By on Monday, March 23, 2009

"I'm a proud Camaro owner! I bought this car brand new & customized some aspects of it as well. Its such a kick to drive.It came with everything,including the Premium sound system,interior,wheels,etc. I would like to upgrade the speakers now,and I need some new floor mats. But other than that I wouldn't change a thing.I love the nice rumble of it! It's a gorgeous black, and I had a thin hand painted metallic silver pinstrip placed down both sides that flip up towards the rear spoiler. I also had them professionally tint the windows. All that Camaro glass can make the interior extremely hot inside, so that has been a lifesaver to my interior,though I do garage it 99 percent of the time. Yes, It's an eye catcher! I have only good things to say about it's performance and reliability. I get compliments on it all the time. It's hard to keep clean because it is a darker color, but so worth it. I actually had someone ask me yesterday if my car "was the new Camaro?" that was coming out? LOL. I had just shined her up! It still looks almost as pretty as it did when I pulled it out of the dealership's lot. There is a certain pride in owning a Camaro.I wouldn't compare it to the vette and wish I owned the vette instead. Both are great cars for their own specific reasons! I love my Camaro,and I love it because that's what it is. I hope I will have this car when I'm very old. I will still drive down the road feeling like I'm 17. There's nothing better than owning a part of America's car history and heritage. Yes, I'm a girl that's proud to own her Camaro!"