1996 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 992 Ratings for the 1993 - 2002 models.

I love my Camaro!

By on Monday, March 23, 2009

"I'm a proud Camaro owner! I bought this car brand new & customized some aspects of it as well. Its such a kick to drive.It came with everything,including the Premium sound system,interior,wheels,etc. I would like to upgrade the speakers now,and I need some new floor mats. But other than that I wouldn't change a thing.I love the nice rumble of it! It's a gorgeous black, and I had a thin hand painted metallic silver pinstrip placed down both sides that flip up towards the rear spoiler. I also had them professionally tint the windows. All that Camaro glass can make the interior extremely hot inside, so that has been a lifesaver to my interior,though I do garage it 99 percent of the time. Yes, It's an eye catcher! I have only good things to say about it's performance and reliability. I get compliments on it all the time. It's hard to keep clean because it is a darker color, but so worth it. I actually had someone ask me yesterday if my car "was the new Camaro?" that was coming out? LOL. I had just shined her up! It still looks almost as pretty as it did when I pulled it out of the dealership's lot. There is a certain pride in owning a Camaro.I wouldn't compare it to the vette and wish I owned the vette instead. Both are great cars for their own specific reasons! I love my Camaro,and I love it because that's what it is. I hope I will have this car when I'm very old. I will still drive down the road feeling like I'm 17. There's nothing better than owning a part of America's car history and heritage. Yes, I'm a girl that's proud to own her Camaro!"

By on Thursday, March 12, 2009

its the chizain

By on Saturday, February 28, 2009

"this car is awsome its really fast too. handles better than any other car ive driven and looks how modern muscle cars should look."

Excellent Car

By on Thursday, August 28, 2008

"I've had my '97 Z28 for a little over 6 years now, and I absolutely love it. This car is very fast, the acceleration is unbelievable, really flies off the line. Pure American muscle, nothing better. The handling and cornering is exceptional as well. Its very comfortable also. Gets good gas mileage for a powerful V8. I have a few modifications done, cold air intake, performance brakes- cross-drilled and slotted rotors and bigger calipers, computer chip, and a Borla loud-mouth exhaust. This car looks, sounds and performs great. Its a real head turner, especially with the Borla exhaust. Mine has just over 100,000 miles and I have had no problems with it at all. Only time it has been in the shop is just for routine maintenance. I noticed some reviews that said they have had problems with their car, engine etc. I would have to say that their issues must be the result of not taking care of the car properly and/or not servicing it regularly. I've taken good care of mine and it has taken good of me. No complaints. Overall the Camaro is a fantastic car and i would recommend it to anyone interested in a fast, reliable, beautiful sports car. Excellent Car!!"

Great car!

By on Thursday, June 12, 2008

"Best, most reliable car I have ever owned. 230,000 miles and still running. Great styling. Probably the hardest suspension around. Have had lots of fun driving this car."

My Camaro is a champ!

By on Tuesday, April 8, 2008

"I bought my 96 Camaro when I was 18, and needless to say, didn't care for it as well as I might have. After about 2 years, LOTS of none-too-gentle road time, and minimal maintenance, it was still running strong. Another 4 years later, my Camaro IS receiving it's deserved care, and it has continued to surpass my expectations. It is to this day (at 167,000 miles) a fun and reliable daily driver."

ALOT OF CAR FOR THE MONEY!

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"The 3800 in the base coupe has quite surprising off-the-line power, obviously not a V8. But you can definitly spin the tire anywhere between 0-10mph. Very good handling for a large and relatively heavy car. The best part by far about this car is the styling, it is aggressive, and my stock white camaro gets alot of looks and positive comments. WHEN YOU TELL THEM THAT IT ONLY COST 6K, THEY WILL SAY WHAT, AND WHERE CAN I GET ONE!"

I love my car !!!

By on Thursday, March 13, 2008

"I love my 1998 Camaro ! It is a good car and I have had only minor problems with it. I have replaced the water pump, tail light, and a belt. It gets about 21 mpg and it is so fun to drive ! I feel super safe in this car !!! Very dependable ..."

MyRS

By on Monday, January 28, 2008

"A wonderful fun car to drive,no problems until after the first 100,000mi then I had a valve cover start leaking and the driver side elect window motor went out."

Very fun car

By on Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"This car is an extremely fun car to drive. It is fast, handles well, and looks great. This car however is not for poor weather and depending how you drive the gas mileage can either be great for a car with this power or it will drink gas if you have a heavy foot. This car has some reliability issues and repair costs can be a bit pricey. If you want a good weekend fun car to drive around this car is perfect.This type of car also has a rich heritage exending back to its inception back to the muscle car era of the 1960's and 70's. overall a very fun, fast, and performance driven car."