1994 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 994 Ratings for the 1993 - 2002 models.

By on Thursday, March 12, 2009

its the chizain

By on Saturday, February 28, 2009

"this car is awsome its really fast too. handles better than any other car ive driven and looks how modern muscle cars should look."

Excellent Car

By on Thursday, August 28, 2008

"I've had my '97 Z28 for a little over 6 years now, and I absolutely love it. This car is very fast, the acceleration is unbelievable, really flies off the line. Pure American muscle, nothing better. The handling and cornering is exceptional as well. Its very comfortable also. Gets good gas mileage for a powerful V8. I have a few modifications done, cold air intake, performance brakes- cross-drilled and slotted rotors and bigger calipers, computer chip, and a Borla loud-mouth exhaust. This car looks, sounds and performs great. Its a real head turner, especially with the Borla exhaust. Mine has just over 100,000 miles and I have had no problems with it at all. Only time it has been in the shop is just for routine maintenance. I noticed some reviews that said they have had problems with their car, engine etc. I would have to say that their issues must be the result of not taking care of the car properly and/or not servicing it regularly. I've taken good care of mine and it has taken good of me. No complaints. Overall the Camaro is a fantastic car and i would recommend it to anyone interested in a fast, reliable, beautiful sports car. Excellent Car!!"

Great car!

By on Thursday, June 12, 2008

"Best, most reliable car I have ever owned. 230,000 miles and still running. Great styling. Probably the hardest suspension around. Have had lots of fun driving this car."

My Camaro is a champ!

By on Tuesday, April 8, 2008

"I bought my 96 Camaro when I was 18, and needless to say, didn't care for it as well as I might have. After about 2 years, LOTS of none-too-gentle road time, and minimal maintenance, it was still running strong. Another 4 years later, my Camaro IS receiving it's deserved care, and it has continued to surpass my expectations. It is to this day (at 167,000 miles) a fun and reliable daily driver."

ALOT OF CAR FOR THE MONEY!

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"The 3800 in the base coupe has quite surprising off-the-line power, obviously not a V8. But you can definitly spin the tire anywhere between 0-10mph. Very good handling for a large and relatively heavy car. The best part by far about this car is the styling, it is aggressive, and my stock white camaro gets alot of looks and positive comments. WHEN YOU TELL THEM THAT IT ONLY COST 6K, THEY WILL SAY WHAT, AND WHERE CAN I GET ONE!"

I love my car !!!

By on Thursday, March 13, 2008

"I love my 1998 Camaro ! It is a good car and I have had only minor problems with it. I have replaced the water pump, tail light, and a belt. It gets about 21 mpg and it is so fun to drive ! I feel super safe in this car !!! Very dependable ..."

MyRS

By on Monday, January 28, 2008

"A wonderful fun car to drive,no problems until after the first 100,000mi then I had a valve cover start leaking and the driver side elect window motor went out."

Very fun car

By on Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"This car is an extremely fun car to drive. It is fast, handles well, and looks great. This car however is not for poor weather and depending how you drive the gas mileage can either be great for a car with this power or it will drink gas if you have a heavy foot. This car has some reliability issues and repair costs can be a bit pricey. If you want a good weekend fun car to drive around this car is perfect.This type of car also has a rich heritage exending back to its inception back to the muscle car era of the 1960's and 70's. overall a very fun, fast, and performance driven car."

Amazing Car

By on Saturday, December 8, 2007

"These cars handle amazingly well and are more than powerful, I have enjoyed many cars in my life thus far and The Camaro SS is still one of my favorites. The exterior styling is incredible and the car has a very agressive look. The interior is very well planned out and everything is within easy reach, very ergonomic. I have enjoyed this car much more than the Mustang I owned before it. The mustance was way too cramped for me, I am just over 6 ft tall. The camaro has plenty of room and was much more comfortable. The Camaro was slightly louder and noiser than the Mustange but provided a much more appriciated driving experience every time I drove it."