1994 Chevrolet Camaro

Based on 994 Ratings for the 1993 - 2002 models.

Great performance meets great gas mileage

By on Friday, September 14, 2007

"Overall I have been very pleased with this vehicle. I have had very few problems with it. The problems I have had involved the driver's side power window going out at around 98,000 miles. The convertible top seperated from the back window at 102,000 miles which required immediate repair. At around the same time, some stitching on the driver's seat began to pop. Other than these few things I have had absolutely no problems with this vehicle. The performance is great for a V-6. I was very impressed when I first drove this vehicle. I was going to purchase a Mustang GT but ended up buying this car because the amount of power was virtually the same to me and at a lot better gas mileage. One tip I would have for potential buyers is to make sure the vehicle has very good tires, traction is minimal in the rain, snow, and non-existent on ice if your tires are in poor shape."

By on Thursday, September 13, 2007

COOLEST CAR EVER

By on Thursday, September 13, 2007

"THIS IS ONE OF THE COOLEST CAR I EVER BOUGHT . ITS WAY BETTER THAN ANY IMPORT I LOVE THE STYLING AND THE WAY IT DRIVES GO BUY ONE ASAP."

Best bang for the buck.

By on Sunday, September 9, 2007

"A really fun car to drive with lots of power. I love my Z."

Holds it's own even to cars 7 years newer.

By on Thursday, September 6, 2007

"I love this car, yes it is 15 year old technolgy and isn't the most cost effective transportation but it handles, accerates and brakes smooth and strong. Ride is not the greatest but it's alot better than an off roading suv. it has the looks and feel of an expensive exotic car and all the basic options that you could want. the seats are nicely laid back and very comfortable, all controls are easy reach fully reclinded in the seat. My v6 auto gets 24 mpg consistantly. My PS pump started to leak at 55k miles and cost me $350 but that is the only issue I've had in 60k miles, i've owned it since 3k miles. Eerything seems to be quality built. I really could not reccomend any new vehicle over a camaro, they are completelty unique and the back seats are comfortable enough, I don't understand why everyone complains, ofcourse it is not comparable to a suv but it works. I will keep this car as long as it runs. In sum the main reasons I love it are the looks, performance, uniqueness, and comfort. Take a test drive before buying anything else!"