2005 Chevrolet Blazer

7.5

Based on 1400 Ratings for the 1995 - 2005 models.

keep the oil changed and this car will keep runnin

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Cons: "not easy to get into back seats."

"I got this car with 50K miles and I put another 200 on it."

Gonna miss it

By on Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pros: "Love the engine, cabin comfort"

Cons: "Wish the gas mileage was better, went thru brakes."

"It needs some major front end work and tires and hate to give it up but with the mileage, it's time. Wish they still made it cuz it was the best car I've ever owned. My mechanic told me he'd tell me when to raise the white flag. I hear "taps" playing."

amazing

By on Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, reliable"

Cons: "gas mileage, blind spots"

"im 18 and got this vehicle as a grad. present. bought with almost 200k miles on it and it has done amazing. only issue had was the thermostat was sticking. and that happened after i took it on a 1k mile road trip. this vehicle is amazing and i recomend it for someone who wants a small suv that is just fun to have."

I am forever Blazer faithful

By on Monday, August 19, 2013

Pros: "Affordable, comfortable & safe to drive"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"The only reason it didn't get all 10's is because the gas mileage is terrible! But these Blazers are great, I've owned 2 of them. The first one I accidentally rolled doing about 45 MPH on a dirt road and totaled it- I walked away completely unharmed. I mean not even a scratch on me. The entire body of the car was still pretty much the same shape after the roll or 2... It's laughable thinking back on it now. The engine was even still running, the radio still playing, I probably could've driven it home since it landed back on it's wheels. It's a shame they stopped making these cars or I would drive them forever. My new one always starts up every day, I've never had to do any major work on it since I've bought it besides brakes which is inevitable. Vortec engines are amazing GM engines and they will last you forever if you take good care of it. All in all, I love Blazers and I cannot picture myself driving anything else in the near future."

Great Car. I've owned three of them.

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pros: "Great ride, comfortable seats, drives, parks nice"

Cons: "Stereo not that great, not a lot of power"

"I inherited this Blazer from my Mother. It's the LT model with heated leather and all the toys. I had owned three S10 Blazers previously (our current family car is a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer) and didn't have much trouble with any of them. So when my Mom needed a reliable vehicle to drive when she was still able, we chose the Blazer. Now that it's my car, I plan to keep it. I've installed XM Radio and updated the stereo system as that was the only place that the car fell a little short. I agree, based on my experience with the last three of these, that after 100k miles you will have to do some work. However, compared with the cost of a new comparable vehicle, the repair costs aren't that bad. I have driven my Blazers in excess of 200,000 miles with minimal problems. In town economy isn't the greatest but on the highway I can get between 22 and 24 mpg if I don't completely forget that the speed limit on the freeways is 75. I'd like to have a little more power but the 4.3 V-6 is very adequate."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Blazer near Honolulu. See local deals