2001 Chevrolet Blazer

7.5

Based on 1401 Ratings for the 1995 - 2005 models.

A Great all around SUV

By on Saturday, March 18, 2017

"I bought this car with 75,000 miles on it. I have put 200,000 miles on it. I have the original transmission and it still shifts good. Great SUV for when you want to tow. Easy turn radius when turning forward or backwards. When you need 4 wheel drive the blazer is easy to shift on the fly and gives you the needed extra traction. Overall the Chevy Blazer is a reliable leisure, work vehicle."

best

By on Sunday, February 12, 2017

Pros: "very safe winter or summer"

"at 200,000 miles this blazer is a champ run very well she is my baby..i have put like 2500 into her but run great driver door is a little messed up but fixable"

I am forever Blazer faithful

By on Monday, August 19, 2013

Pros: "Affordable, comfortable & safe to drive"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"The only reason it didn't get all 10's is because the gas mileage is terrible! But these Blazers are great, I've owned 2 of them. The first one I accidentally rolled doing about 45 MPH on a dirt road and totaled it- I walked away completely unharmed. I mean not even a scratch on me. The entire body of the car was still pretty much the same shape after the roll or 2... It's laughable thinking back on it now. The engine was even still running, the radio still playing, I probably could've driven it home since it landed back on it's wheels. It's a shame they stopped making these cars or I would drive them forever. My new one always starts up every day, I've never had to do any major work on it since I've bought it besides brakes which is inevitable. Vortec engines are amazing GM engines and they will last you forever if you take good care of it. All in all, I love Blazers and I cannot picture myself driving anything else in the near future."

Great Car. I've owned three of them.

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pros: "Great ride, comfortable seats, drives, parks nice"

Cons: "Stereo not that great, not a lot of power"

"I inherited this Blazer from my Mother. It's the LT model with heated leather and all the toys. I had owned three S10 Blazers previously (our current family car is a 2002 Chevy Trailblazer) and didn't have much trouble with any of them. So when my Mom needed a reliable vehicle to drive when she was still able, we chose the Blazer. Now that it's my car, I plan to keep it. I've installed XM Radio and updated the stereo system as that was the only place that the car fell a little short. I agree, based on my experience with the last three of these, that after 100k miles you will have to do some work. However, compared with the cost of a new comparable vehicle, the repair costs aren't that bad. I have driven my Blazers in excess of 200,000 miles with minimal problems. In town economy isn't the greatest but on the highway I can get between 22 and 24 mpg if I don't completely forget that the speed limit on the freeways is 75. I'd like to have a little more power but the 4.3 V-6 is very adequate."

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"I've owned my Blazer for 10 years and it has the most reliable car I have ever had. Don't let the size fool you, sometimes I think my Blazer holds more than my Tahoe. We have taken it in the snow and to the beach, it performed wonderfully in 4WD. Never had a problem and never got stuck."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Blazer near Honolulu. See local deals