2000 Chevrolet Blazer

7.5

Based on 1401 Ratings for the 1995 - 2005 models.

Best vehicle ever

By on Monday, April 24, 2017

Pros: "GREAT PERFECT"

Cons: "THEY DO NOT MAKE THEM NOW"

"The best overall vehicle I have ever owned it is good for winter it is great for snow and camping and good gas mileage and is great for dependability I have been all around the usa in this vehicle still has great value and a lot of life. great summer vehicle with leather seats and lots of storage and trailer package I have pulled tractors and boats hauled motorcycles up and down mountains and just great vehicle for fishing and off roading I could go on and on"

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"I've owned my Blazer for 10 years and it has the most reliable car I have ever had. Don't let the size fool you, sometimes I think my Blazer holds more than my Tahoe. We have taken it in the snow and to the beach, it performed wonderfully in 4WD. Never had a problem and never got stuck."

Typical GM Garbage

By on Wednesday, December 5, 2007

"Where do I start. Bought this new in 1995 and have put in over 12k in repairs (over and above a number of warranty and recall issues. ) It was never used off-road or for anything other than commuting or trips to Vermont and Home Depot. I've long since retired this SUV to my second car and it continues to require more work than my EXTREMELY RELIABLE AND WELL BUILT Toyota. Two Transmissions, two water pumps, radiators, defective rear axle requiring annual rear seal repair, fuel injection spider, clutch pressure plate (x3), gas tank, fuel sending unit... the list goes on and on and on. Good concept, poor execution. Stay away from this clunker."

lemon

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"bought a used 2000 LS in late 2005. i've spent $2500 in repair bills in the last year. the upkeep required far exceeds the quality of this vehicle. i owned a '94, and drove it for ten years. hoping Chevy would improve this model, took a chance, traded for a 2000, and definitely no such luck."

ZR2 Blazer

By on Sunday, July 15, 2007

"Best off-road package available in a factory-built SUV. All teh comforts of a GM SUV and the capability of a Jeep!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Blazer near Honolulu. See local deals