2008 Chevrolet Aveo

7.0

Based on 775 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

7.1/10
    7.1/10
    7.3/10
    7.4/10

Very satisfied - have 190,000 miles on this car

By on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pros: "dependable, comfortable, easy to get in and out of"

Cons: "noisy cabin, doesn't cool quickly"

"I have put 190,000 miles on this 2005 hatchback car and it is still running great. It has a slight oil leak that I have not tried to deal with as it is very slight. I did replace a rear axle bearing early in the car's life, but that is the only work I've had to have done on it. The cabin is not quiet, but I don't mind that too much. Also the A/C works well but takes a while to cool the car when it's hot out as the car must not be insulated. The heater on the other hand heats the car up very well."

Great Little Car

By on Friday, August 28, 2009

"We now have 4 Aveos in our family. A 2004, 2005, 2007 and just bought q new 2009. They have all been extremely reliable, dependable and economical to opoerate. I am 6' 3" tall and have plenty of room both head and leg. For the money I consider it to be the best in its class."

Great Car 2 Drive

By on Monday, February 18, 2008

"I bought my 04 when they first came out (in 2004). I absolutely LOVE my little orange rollerskate. I bought the automatic, which I'm grateful for. The get up and go that this little car has is very suprising, the looks on the faces of the people in their big fancy cars when we blow pass them going up-hill is the best. I bought an upgraded model. It has the premium sound system with mp3, tinted windows, tilt wheel, rear spoiler and premium wheels. I replaced the original tires at 14000 miles and it does ride better. Since I replaced the tires my mpg has gone up to 36mpg. I have no bad things to say about this car. Its wonderful and I would and have suggested to others looking to buy a new car to look at the Chevy AVEO. By the way, I am 6 feet tall and most of my friends are 6 feet and taller. We all fit very comfortably in this car, there is a suprising amount of room from the tops of our heads to the roof of the car. Plus we all have long legs which is not a problem. My daughter and I have taken several cross crountry trips and have been more then comfortable on them. I have had NO mechanical problems, I just make sure I change the oil and rotate the tires when I'm supposed to. If your looking for a good, reliable, non gas guzzler, comfortable and cute car-then you should check out the AVEO."

I love my 2006 Chevy Aveo, I will not sale it!!

By on Sunday, August 21, 2016

Pros: "Fun to Drive"

Cons: "Has 3 Cup holders I like them"

"I really love my 2006 Chevy Aveo, its a LS Sedan, 4Door, Manual. It was my first car With a Manual really easy to drive, I will no sale it or trade it in I love my car. It has had minor things I've had to fix but that is with most cars When you get to 100,000 Miles now it has been Running great no issues at all."

Very dependable.

By on Saturday, May 3, 2014

"Our Aveo has been very dependable. It has averaged 35 to 37 mpg. It is not as quiet as more expensive cars. We have been very happy with it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Aveo near Honolulu. See local deals