2008 Chevrolet Aveo

7.0

Based on 774 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

7.1/10
    7.1/10
    7.3/10
    7.4/10

gas mileage

By on Friday, May 9, 2008

"gas mileage is not very good for this type vehicle. Not as advertised."

No Parts

By on Thursday, May 8, 2008

"There are no after market parts available for this vehicle. So when you need something off to Chevy you will go. We have a 2006 Aveo. It has been in the shop now for 22 days over the past month and still counting. There was an air bag sensor under the passenger seat that went out. It was on national backorder. Then a wheel bearing. We are still waiting on that part so the counter is still clicking away. I mean a wheel bearing you should be able to buy from any auto store. Chevy does not have the parts to fix these vehicles. I was lucky and it is under warranty so I'm driving around in a free rental car this whole time. Keep this in mind if your going to purchase one of these. Oh and a lot of Toyota Echo parts will fit on this vehicle. But guess what you can't get them in the stores either."

car seats

By on Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"with two car seats no room for third person. Three car seats you will scratch hands all up trying to buckle, Seat belt is to high rubs neck or face even with them in a booster seat with or without back( child is 50" tall ), Was sold to me as a family car with three children 4,6 and 9. Don't buy till you try your car seat in it, I've tried three different styles. As far as reliability so far ok after having new rings and gaskets put in at 4500 miles and the recalls. I now have 39019 miles on it"

By on Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Satisfied

By on Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"My 06 Aveo is exactly what I and everyone else who purchases one should expect. Economical transortation with great gas mileage. To expect more for the price is foolish. If you want a Cadillac, shell out the 50K and be happy. Don't spend 10-12K and complain that this is not a Cadillac. I have 40,000 miles on my car and have had very minimal problems. I drive primarily highway/Interstate at 65 mph and I average 37.7 mpg. I spend 2+ hrs a day in my car and have no comfort issues. I had back surgery prior to purchasing and still have no comfort issues to report."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Aveo near Honolulu. See local deals