1995 Chevrolet 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 1632 Ratings for the 1992 - 1999 models.

Greatest truck on the planet!

By on Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pros: "Powerful, fun, dependable."

Cons: "Gas guzzler but its a 4x4 and i have a heavy foot"

"I own a 90, 98, and 2011 model of the silverado 1500 and they all run and drive the same...like brand new. Most dependable truck ever built."

Never lets me down

By on Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pros: "Good ole american truck"

Cons: "Mpg"

"I've owned this truck now for 9 years, it made it through my highschool and college years. And I can honestly say i've never had any doubts in this truck. I actually went and entire year 365 days without starting her, (as she is mostly in storage) through ice and heat this truck started with minimal tune up. GREAT TRUCK!!"

I wish the car didnt run into me.

By on Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Pros: "Everything about it."

"I have owned my truck for 17 years. It was 5 years old when I bought it in 2000 had one owner. I have 352,919 miles on it. I wanted to pass it down to my son. Original motor and tranny no major issues just things like water pumps, starter, etc.. over the years. I wouldnt trade this truck for anything. Unfortunately I got side swiped at a good rate of speed and it tore the bed of the truck up and the rear axle. I was safe and sound inside even after being spun around and slamming into a ditch. Oh how I am going to miss this truck. Heavy Chevy...."

Most comfortable and reliable truck on the road.

By on Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pros: "Super comfort"

"I have owned my Chevy truck for nearly 16 years and have never been more satisfied with a truck! When any of my other vehicles break down, my truck is there for me. Over the years I have driven across country with great comfort and surprisingly good gas mileage, been hunting in remote areas, towed my fishing boat and camp trailer....all with no breakdowns! This has been the best vehicle investment that I have ever made! If I had it to over again, I would have gone with the 350 engine. The 305 has been great, but it would have been nice to have that extra power on steep hills when towing. Also, I would have chosen to have power door locks so as not to stretch to unlock the passenger door. Those are the worst things that I can think of (which are my fault)on my Chevy truck!!"

Best truck I've owned yet

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "Doesn't complain ever"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"I bought this truck used and have been driving it for 4 years with no breakdown requiring a tow. It's had it's issues like every vehicle but no stranding me. I love the leather seats although mine are wearing especially the drivers side. They are comfortable on both drivers and passengers although the rear seating is a bit uncomfortable. The interior is easy and pleasing with the exception of the ashtray/power ports. They are down quite far and not recommended to plug something in while driving or you might loose sight of the road. Drives like a truck and doesn't complain. Hauls whatever I've asked it it and I've put some really heavy loads on it. I've towed 3 tons or more with no complaints although gas mileage suffers. I love my truck and will keep it until it dies which hopefully wont be anytime soon."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals