1993 Chevrolet 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 1632 Ratings for the 1992 - 1999 models.

America's best 1/4 ton

By on Sunday, September 6, 2009

"We've owned this truck for 11 years and got it in '98. It has the good ol 5.7, and they way these trucks are built....well they just don't make'em like this anymore. Just can't beat them. Ours has pulled horses, hay, machinery, and even those foreign jobs that are said to be better than what hauled it to a shop!!! That 5.7 V8 doen't hesitate when you drop a gooseneck in the bed. And come heck or high water the Z71 package gets you out of the worst mud holes. To put it simple, I wouldn't trade this 13 year old truck with 151685 miles for 5 2009 tundras!"

LIKE A ROCK!

By on Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"I BOUGHT THIS TRUCK WITH 242,000 MILES ON IT AND NOW HAVE OVER 337,000 MILES ON IT NOW! I TOW, HAUL, AND PLOW SNOW WITH IT! I EVEN TOWED A CAR TO IOWA AND BACK! FROM MASSACHUSETTS. NOTHING STOPS THIS TRUCK, IT STILL HAS THE ORIGINAL MOTOR AND TRANS, AND THEY RUN STRONG. AND BY THE WAY TOYOTA MY FRAME IS STRONG! I WILL KEEP THIS TRUCK FOREVER! PLANNIN TO GET A MILLION MILES OUT OF THIS TRUCK."

like tha look

By on Saturday, October 17, 2009

"parts are not expensive truck is simple to fix, i had dodge ram bad truck,had a tundra to expensive,i have 93 v6 but need it the 350 this truck does what i need."

Good Truck

By on Saturday, August 8, 2009

"Ive had this truck for 2 years and never had a problem. The 5.7 litre is one of the best engine chevy ever made . Even with 175,000 miles this truck can pull and haul all day no problem. It will take a beating and never skip a beat. 4 wheel drive is relible and strong. over all a great truck."

By Far the most dependable Vehicle I've ever owned

By on Saturday, April 18, 2009

"I have owned so many vehicles in my life, I can't remember them all, but this Truck was one of 2 that I've bought brand new. I ordered it from the factory in 1993, however, it is a 1994 model year. Its nothing real fancy. They called them the "Work Truck" It has P/S, P/B Air, and am/fm CD, but other than that, its pretty plain, which may be the reason its been so good. The truck has never seen a garage, yet the paint looks like it did the day I bought it. It has a tiny spec of rust forming on the driver side cab corner, but thats about it. I have around 140,000 miles on it. The biggest problems its gave me, was the fuel pump went out, and they are located inside the gastank, and the Intake Manafold went out, which is very expensive for the '94 model year V-6, and no other year fits it, has to be from a 94 Chevy or GMC. I paid $13,600 for the truck new, and hopefully I'll never be forced to sell her. I still have people ask me if its a "new" truck, and it is now 16 years old. I'd HIGHLY recommend this Truck to anyone."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals