1993 Chevrolet 1500 Extended Cab

Based on 1632 Ratings for the 1992 - 1999 models.

I wish the car didnt run into me.

By on Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Pros: "Everything about it."

"I have owned my truck for 17 years. It was 5 years old when I bought it in 2000 had one owner. I have 352,919 miles on it. I wanted to pass it down to my son. Original motor and tranny no major issues just things like water pumps, starter, etc.. over the years. I wouldnt trade this truck for anything. Unfortunately I got side swiped at a good rate of speed and it tore the bed of the truck up and the rear axle. I was safe and sound inside even after being spun around and slamming into a ditch. Oh how I am going to miss this truck. Heavy Chevy...."

Most comfortable and reliable truck on the road.

By on Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pros: "Super comfort"

"I have owned my Chevy truck for nearly 16 years and have never been more satisfied with a truck! When any of my other vehicles break down, my truck is there for me. Over the years I have driven across country with great comfort and surprisingly good gas mileage, been hunting in remote areas, towed my fishing boat and camp trailer....all with no breakdowns! This has been the best vehicle investment that I have ever made! If I had it to over again, I would have gone with the 350 engine. The 305 has been great, but it would have been nice to have that extra power on steep hills when towing. Also, I would have chosen to have power door locks so as not to stretch to unlock the passenger door. Those are the worst things that I can think of (which are my fault)on my Chevy truck!!"

LIKE CHEVY SAYS LONGEST LASTING TRUCKS ON THE ROAD

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pros: "GOOD LOOKIN, STRONG AND DEPENDABLE"

Cons: "CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING LOL"

"I BOUGHT THIS TRUCK USED WITH 242,000 MILES ON IT, TOUGH MILES TOO IT WAS A TOW RIG FOR A FISHERMAN AND HIS PLOW TRUCK TOO. AND NOW THAT I HAVE IT ITS GOTTEN WORKED JUST AS HARD BEING MY TOW RIG AND MY PLOW TRUCK (AND WE AIN'T TALKIN DRIVEWAYS LADIES WERE TALKIN PLOWIN TOWN ROADS SOME DAYS UP TOO 16 HOURS STRAIGHT! ONLY STOPPIN FOR GAS. AND I HAVE TOWED CARS ALL THE WAY TO IOWA AND BACK WITH IT TOO! JUST CAN'T BEAT IT, I DRIVE IT LIKE A STOCK CAR HAMMER DOWN AND HARD CHARGING! I JUST KEEP UP WITH MAINTANCE AND SHE KEEPS ON ROLLIN! I WILL KEEP THIS TRUCK FOREVER!"

Little work horse

By on Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Just will not quit running, the only maint. I due is oil chnages every 3 - 4 K."

1997 K1500

By on Monday, November 29, 2010

"My 97 will hit 100k this week and I have never had any problems with it. I am doing my 100k tune up, brakes, rotors, plugs wires, fluid changes... I don't see any problem getting another 100-200k out of it. The only thing I wish was better is the MPG 14-16 but with the 5.7l V8 and 4wd I can't really complain."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet 1500 Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals