2006 Cadillac XLR

9.4

Based on 85 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

9.7/10
    9.7/10

By on Thursday, June 25, 2009

"2006 Star Black - Great car. Unique styling, a real head turner. Performance is great, handling is outstanding (wouldn't mind having a little more power though). So far, very good reliability. Interior may not quite match others in it's category, but the eye catching lines and fact it is made in America more than make up for it. I'd recommend it to anyone!"

By on Thursday, March 19, 2009

Great car

By on Thursday, July 31, 2008

"This car has phenominal performance and it definitely turns heads. When I first bought it (used), it had a lot of problems with the convertible top. Finally, the designer was called and it was simply a connector that had gone bad. Once that was fixed the car has been terrific. It is by far the best. I had a DeVille before and this puts it to shame."

2006 XLR V

By on Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Pros: "Appearance, acceleration & a hard top convertible"

Cons: "Impossible in finding certain spare parts"

"Before purchasing the XLR V, only 2,188 made, I test drove the base model as well. My only comment on the V model is that it's an upgraded base model on steroids. Love the additional supercharged power, acceleration and the sound of the engine when the pedal is put to the metal. I only participate in car shows and only average 1,200 miles yearly. Haven't had any mechanical issues since my initial purchase in Nov 2014. Counting my lucky stars when I hit the starter button. Buy it, if you want daily attention. I'm in the 4th quarter of my life and the XLR V will take me to my end game with a smile on my face. Previous Vette and Porche owner and they don't even come close. Since the car is out of production as of 2009, certain spare parts are impossible to find. Example, head and tail lights. Don't have an accident."

Graet Car

By on Sunday, August 8, 2010

"I have owned a lot of cars and this is one of the best. Great style, Very fast and handles wonderful. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a true american classic sports car. They should have never stop building these. This is by far 10 times better then a Vet."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac XLR near Honolulu. See local deals