2011 Cadillac STS

Based on 285 Ratings for the 2005 - 2011 models.

Great Car I love driving it.

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful fun car."

Cons: "Concerned about future repairs."

"I love this car, it is fast, handles great, it's quiet and overall a real treat to drive. It is white and the paint job is spectacular. It seems to resist dings so the car at 6 years is almost spotless. Cons, the trunk is to small and there is very little interior storage space. Also maintenance is expensive and premium isn't required but the car seems tom run best on it. I have had a couple of expensive repairs FORTUNATELY they were covered by an extended warranty."

love this car

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"I drove BMWs for 16 years and never thought I would drive anything else. Drove this STS fully loaded while preparing to buy a 530i and once I drove this car I bought it. This car just has so many little things that make it more comfortable, and a more pleasant driving experience. It glides down the road with a ride that is unvelievable. Its v8 northstar engine responds with power. Active cruise, keyless entry, auto door locking, air conditioned/heated seats and steering wheel, NAV, blue tooth, the interior os so much more luxurious than any 5 series beemer. I put 20" rims and 2 subs and amps in this car and its a chic magnet. Sweet ride, pleasant to drive, I've not had any mechanical issues with it, so at the end of my lease, I bought it. Actually I was about to buy a BMW 530i at the auto auction, but with such a great deal, and after driving the beemer again, I couldnt go back the the beemer and give up all the pleasantries of driving a cadillac. The beemer is sweet if you want to feel the road but if you want comfort together with power, go STS. My only complaint is 15.5 MPG hurts when gas prices are $4/gallon. They should make this car in a hybrid, that would be the ultimate."

Very pleased with this car

By on Monday, September 8, 2008

"I traded a 2005 STS for this vehicle. The 2008 STS is a big improvement in looks, quality and features. I purchased the V8 Premium Luxury Performance Package, Platinum Edition to get the HUD, adaptive speed control, blind zone alert and lane departure warning features. These features make my STS a great car to drive. It's a shame the car suffers from rapid depreciation. I'm not sure I understand why this occurs."

Not your Grandparents car

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"I love the car for the most part. There are a few things that I hate. First, the fit and finish on the car is poor. Lots of rattles and squeeks, very disapointing. I have had issues with the automatic head lamps staying on has been to the dealership 5 times and the problem is still unresolved. Anyone else have this issue? The power,handling and styling on this car ae awesome."

so far so good ....

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pros: "used .. alot of car for the money ... fun to drive"

Cons: "none ..SO FAR ?"

"rides,handels and fast ... 2nd sts, like this better than the 2000 i owned .. this car had caddy heading in right direction ... no problem beleiving new cts or xts as good as any euro or oriental out there"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Cadillac STS near Honolulu. See local deals