2005 Cadillac STS Consumer Reviews

Great Car I love driving it.

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful fun car."

Cons: "Concerned about future repairs."

"I love this car, it is fast, handles great, it's quiet and overall a real treat to drive. It is white and the paint job is spectacular. It seems to resist dings so the car at 6 years is almost spotless. Cons, the trunk is to small and there is very little interior storage space. Also maintenance is expensive and premium isn't required but the car seems tom run best on it. I have had a couple of expensive repairs FORTUNATELY they were covered by an extended warranty."

Not your Grandparents car

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"I love the car for the most part. There are a few things that I hate. First, the fit and finish on the car is poor. Lots of rattles and squeeks, very disapointing. I have had issues with the automatic head lamps staying on has been to the dealership 5 times and the problem is still unresolved. Anyone else have this issue? The power,handling and styling on this car ae awesome."

love this car

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"I drove BMWs for 16 years and never thought I would drive anything else. Drove this STS fully loaded while preparing to buy a 530i and once I drove this car I bought it. This car just has so many little things that make it more comfortable, and a more pleasant driving experience. It glides down the road with a ride that is unvelievable. Its v8 northstar engine responds with power. Active cruise, keyless entry, auto door locking, air conditioned/heated seats and steering wheel, NAV, blue tooth, the interior os so much more luxurious than any 5 series beemer. I put 20" rims and 2 subs and amps in this car and its a chic magnet. Sweet ride, pleasant to drive, I've not had any mechanical issues with it, so at the end of my lease, I bought it. Actually I was about to buy a BMW 530i at the auto auction, but with such a great deal, and after driving the beemer again, I couldnt go back the the beemer and give up all the pleasantries of driving a cadillac. The beemer is sweet if you want to feel the road but if you want comfort together with power, go STS. My only complaint is 15.5 MPG hurts when gas prices are $4/gallon. They should make this car in a hybrid, that would be the ultimate."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo...

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted