2016 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $42,837 - $44,983.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Valid for ZIP code 96801 through 01/26/2017

10/6.9

8.1

Based on 167 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Best suv ever!

By on Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Pros: "luxury, great power, love driving it."

"I purchased a SRX suv after owning a couple of Chevy Equinox's. They were both great vehicles and always dependable. The SRX was quite a change to luxury. It handles great, it has great pick-up & go, and well worth losing 2 mpg. The ride is extremely smooth and I love all of the extras that the premium pkg offers. Sharp car. I love it!"

Total Satisfaction

By on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"I bought this car for my wife in October 2009, the model i have is a 2010 and wow is all I can say I am not much into luxury cars but this vehicle has some nice features and a great engine that really gets me going. I am proud to own this vehicle and will always back up the name cadillac great car buy for your wife and you will be with no headaches.."

nice riding vehicle. Handles nicely

By on Monday, December 19, 2016

Pros: "handles very nice, has good 'pep'"

Cons: "expensive, not roomy, poor factory remote start"

"I don't like the "Cue" system. A mis-understood command prompts it to ramble on and on and won't let you interrupt to give the corrected command until it's all done "rambling". Voice recognition not the best. It's hard to figure out how to save navigation set points so you can retrieve what you want. The statement that pops up once in awhile about...don't take your eyes off the road...You have to select "ok" to get it off the screen which makes you take you eyes off the road..(contradictory). Inside is too small. Occasional car seat doesn't fit in 2nd row unless front seat is all the way forward. Seats are comfortable but not much leg room in 2nd row (especially if driver-me has to have seat all the way back and I'm only 5'7"). When folding down 2nd row seats, it leaves permanent 'dents' in the leather from the seat belt buckles that stick up. Cannot fold down 2nd row when front row seat is all the way back (2nd row head rest gets in the way) Factory remote start is very poor..only about 60 yards. When mashing the gas, it revs up to 6000 RPM before shifting. Very close to red-line every time. Not sure if that's good for an engine...."

1st yr out, lots of picky things.

By on Wednesday, April 4, 2012

"Been in the shop too many times for a Cadillac. Problem still not fixed. Bearings replaced on front, inside electronics eat up battery because "shift to park" light won't go off when car is shut down. Very dissappointed in service and car."

Great look and drive but with many flaws!

By on Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pros: "great exterior and interior, great drive"

Cons: "electrical problems, etc..."

"I own a 2010 SRX which was purchased new. This vehicle fails in comparison to other Cadillacs I have owned (Escalade and CTS-V). The SRX is beautiful on the exterior and interior and has a very comfortable ride. I will be trading this in the next few weeks as it will soon be out of warranty. I have had numerous electrical problems and other problems, such as the rear hatch opening on its own and not closing back (this has happened 3 times now), the air conditioner blowing out heat wide open and would not turn off, the rear DVD screens have now had to be replaced twice due to overheating and turning brown from overheating. The vehicle is currently having to be repainted (under warranty) due to the paint peeling on the hood and bumper. I am very disappointed in Caddilac with this vehicle and would not recommend."