2013 Cadillac SRX

8.1

Based on 165 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Best suv ever!

By on Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Pros: "luxury, great power, love driving it."

"I purchased a SRX suv after owning a couple of Chevy Equinox's. They were both great vehicles and always dependable. The SRX was quite a change to luxury. It handles great, it has great pick-up & go, and well worth losing 2 mpg. The ride is extremely smooth and I love all of the extras that the premium pkg offers. Sharp car. I love it!"

Total Satisfaction

By on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"I bought this car for my wife in October 2009, the model i have is a 2010 and wow is all I can say I am not much into luxury cars but this vehicle has some nice features and a great engine that really gets me going. I am proud to own this vehicle and will always back up the name cadillac great car buy for your wife and you will be with no headaches.."

1st yr out, lots of picky things.

By on Wednesday, April 4, 2012

"Been in the shop too many times for a Cadillac. Problem still not fixed. Bearings replaced on front, inside electronics eat up battery because "shift to park" light won't go off when car is shut down. Very dissappointed in service and car."

Great look and drive but with many flaws!

By on Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pros: "great exterior and interior, great drive"

Cons: "electrical problems, etc..."

"I own a 2010 SRX which was purchased new. This vehicle fails in comparison to other Cadillacs I have owned (Escalade and CTS-V). The SRX is beautiful on the exterior and interior and has a very comfortable ride. I will be trading this in the next few weeks as it will soon be out of warranty. I have had numerous electrical problems and other problems, such as the rear hatch opening on its own and not closing back (this has happened 3 times now), the air conditioner blowing out heat wide open and would not turn off, the rear DVD screens have now had to be replaced twice due to overheating and turning brown from overheating. The vehicle is currently having to be repainted (under warranty) due to the paint peeling on the hood and bumper. I am very disappointed in Caddilac with this vehicle and would not recommend."

Great vehicle! One of my favorite cars ever owned

By on Monday, March 4, 2013

Pros: "Great vehicle, fun to drive and looks great!"

Cons: "Wide support beam on each side of windshield."

"I have had a lot of cars and this is one of my all-time favorites. I bought it new and have never regretted the decision. It drives and handles great, has plenty of power and is comfortable. The only con about the vehicle is the wide support beam on each side of the windshield, which can create a blind spot if you are not aware of it. I've had no problems with any of the mechanics or electrical functions and plan to drive it for several more years."