2012 Cadillac SRX

8.0

Based on 177 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

I rarely keep a car over 1 1/2 years

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pros: "I get lots of looks while driving it."

"This one will be with me for several years. The styling, fit and finish are fantastic, good mileage, drives great, handles like a dream, just love it. People go out of their way to compliment me on it Great looking vehicle. I owned an Acadia prior to this Caddy, and as far as I am concerned, there is no comparison. Two of my friends want me to contact them when and if I decide to trade it in, as they would like to buy it"

So far so good

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"I am only giving the 2011 Cadillac SRX 4 Stars because I havent had it a week yet. Thus far I like the vehicle, I purchased the Luxury FWD model. So far the vehicle is really user friendly, has a great ride.. There are some parts of the interior that look like leather but arent and I don't think Cadillac should have skimped on that. But for all of the features you can't beat the price. I also looked at the Infinity FX35, BMW X3 and the Acura MDX and Cadillac seemed to be the best buy. I havent driven American in years and this is my journey back, so I truly hope Cadillac doesnt dissapoint me. I like the warranty and the free maintenance service."

nice riding vehicle. Handles nicely

By on Monday, December 19, 2016

Pros: "handles very nice, has good 'pep'"

Cons: "expensive, not roomy, poor factory remote start"

"I don't like the "Cue" system. A mis-understood command prompts it to ramble on and on and won't let you interrupt to give the corrected command until it's all done "rambling". Voice recognition not the best. It's hard to figure out how to save navigation set points so you can retrieve what you want. The statement that pops up once in awhile about...don't take your eyes off the road...You have to select "ok" to get it off the screen which makes you take you eyes off the road..(contradictory). Inside is too small. Occasional car seat doesn't fit in 2nd row unless front seat is all the way forward. Seats are comfortable but not much leg room in 2nd row (especially if driver-me has to have seat all the way back and I'm only 5'7"). When folding down 2nd row seats, it leaves permanent 'dents' in the leather from the seat belt buckles that stick up. Cannot fold down 2nd row when front row seat is all the way back (2nd row head rest gets in the way) Factory remote start is very poor..only about 60 yards. When mashing the gas, it revs up to 6000 RPM before shifting. Very close to red-line every time. Not sure if that's good for an engine...."

tight sporty comfortable luxury crossover

By on Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pros: "super price , very fun to drive with all safety fe"

Cons: "they dont make ventshades for it"

"awsome trouble free car with great cutting edge styling well thought out interior fun to drive and haul kids and shopping at same time great in snow not bad on gas awd 6cyl"

Get the luxury option to enjoy. (Why a base?)

By on Monday, November 19, 2012

Pros: "Luxury option features"

Cons: "Need a place for my purse"

"A wonderful car to drive and transport things. It is comfortable with all the features I like. Slightly smaller than the previous SRXs I've had, and that's OK, but gas mileage is about the same. I like the four-year warranty and the scheduled service being included."