2012 Cadillac SRX

8.1

Based on 169 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

My wife loves her her caddie!

By on Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Pros: "edgy styling, niceride,handling, does well in snow"

Cons: "more HP / be aware of the cheap plastic rims"

"Bought this car for the wife and she has loved it! she has said she could of had the worst day and driving home in her caddy made her forget about her pressures from work, at least for the ride home... It is a Premium AWD Caddie, which I don't understand why GM makes a base model because if your going to own a caddy it should have all the bells and whistles, I mean it's a Cadillac! she loves the color, I gambled and brought this one home and she fell in love with it! now this wasn't my choice and tried to talk her out of it cause we already had a full size SUV, but its ok for running around town but I'm 6'2 and it's comfortable for me but who ever gets to sit behind may suffer, we have youg kids so there ok for now, and they enjoy the entertainment and Rear Seat heat on out cold winters."

Recent purchase, very happy so far

By on Sunday, May 17, 2015

Pros: "Good price, beautiful interior."

Cons: "Road noise at high speeds."

"Overall, I am very happy with this purchase. The fit and trim are excellent, and I just took it on the road for a long trip and am very pleased with the handling on the highway. The rear visibility could be better, but the backup camera helps solve this issue. I have not noticed the transmission shifting issues mentioned in many of the reviews, but I live on the Gulf coast, so I do no uphill/downhill driving. This is my third Cadillac, and I will replace this one with another Cadillac when the warranty runs out."

Best car I ever owned

By on Monday, August 3, 2015

Pros: "Tech, engine power, ride quality, noise level"

Cons: "A little pricey, but you get what you pay for."

"I had a 2011 SRX with a 2.8T engine, and I liked it a lot, but the new 2015 blows it away with improvements. The ride is very smooth now because of the real-time damping suspension in touring mode. Noise level is almost non-existent until you go over 60 mph. CUE is a bit difficult to use at first, but is very powerful and easy once you learn it. The cabin trim is first-rate. Leather everywhere, even on the padded window sills. I have a friend with an X5, and I think the SRX interior is superior in fit and quality materials. I have all the tech options except for the rear entertainment system. Everything on the car has functioned flawlessly. I really enjoy driving this car. The engine is very powerful, even at high speeds. I can't imagine a car getting any better than this SRX in the future."

Great car

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

Pros: "great value"

"Perfect amount of room, handles like a sedan."

Most trouble free vehicle I have ever owned

By on Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pros: "No maintenance vehicle"

Cons: "Cadillac has to design better cup holders"

"I have only required scheduled maintenance such as oil, tires, and preventative maintenance schedule. I traded a DTS in on this and while it does not ride as well as the DTS, it is very comfortable and I enjoy the extra elevation in traffic. It has a surprising small turning radius and is extremely easy to park in tight spaces as the car's exterior is smaller than it seems. Backup camera is a big help in parking garages. I am easy on brakes and still have factory brakes on car at 80,000 miles. At last service, advisor told me I had 45% remaining. The 20" tires are pricey but car is very stable in rain and high wind. I have never felt uncomfortable in it, even when driving it in snow in Ohio. Back seats are okay for kids but don't plan on hauling adults for long distance. The vehicle has the most legroom up front in any vehicle I've been in, including Escalade. I wish it had the dual sun visor like the DTS for winding roads where the sun keeps shift from front to side. That's really my only complaint."