2012 Cadillac SRX

8.1

Based on 172 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Fast and Functional!

By on Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pros: "Well suited to most any adventure or task"

Cons: "Should have come with radar detector"

"I am a former CTS-V owner, yes, the one with 556 HP. My biggest concern was sacrificing speed, luxury and handling that I had come to enjoy, in order to get the room and function of an SUV. This crossover is truly both! Mine is the AWD Performance model and I have had zero issues with the transmission, even when pulling a low-boy trailer. Smooth and responsive is how I would describe my experience. The SRX has wonderful suspension and hugs the road much like a sportier car. The multiple options for configuring the rear, are very convenient for my work as a designer, for those trips to costco or for taking the large dog to the park (recommend the heavy duty pet cargo net accessory). This car is great looking - especially with the chrome upgrade wheels and the panoramic sunroof gives me the feeling of a convertible (without the bad hair). This car is a great value and I would encourage you to give a test drive."

Absolutely love this car

By on Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pros: "CUE, driver safety package"

Cons: "Not enough rear passenger room"

"This car is amazing. Driver safety package is awesome. CUE is great and easy to use. Plenty of leg room, love the extra large sun roof. Smooth ride, with plenty of cargo space. Only downside is not enough rear passenger leg room."

Owner

By on Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"If you want a sedan but find them to hard to get into then this is the car for you. All the style of a sedan with room for us big guys. Back-up camera system the best on the market. Buy"

LOVE IT!

By on Saturday, October 8, 2016

Pros: "great features, comfortable, fun to drive"

Cons: "MPG little low, lacking a little back leg room"

"I have a 2016 Premium SRX and I love it. I have read a few reviews about the CUE system, but even though I am still learning I have found it is easiest and more convenient to just use the voice commands because the touch sliders are touchy. I love the ride, the comfort, the features, the look, I love everything but the price, and the gas mileage..wish it got just a little better MPG, but I wont complain too much since I only live 1.5 miles from my café. One of my favorite features is setting my dashboard LCD to tell me the posted speed limit so if I am somewhere I am not as familiar with the speed limits I don't end up with a ticket. AND THE SUNROOF!!"

Herky-Jerky Transmission

By on Monday, October 15, 2012

Pros: "Very comfortable, responsive, stunning appearance."

Cons: "Transmission is a disaster."

"This is a very stylish, very comfortable crossover. Unfortunately, the transmission can't figure out which gear it belongs in, and acceleration from a stop is often unpleasantly jerky. It's a good thing the car has a 5/100 power train warranty, because I'm convinced the transmission will fail long before the warranty lapses. For this reason alone, I would have purchased a Lexus RX if I could turn back the clock. I'm disappointed Cadillac. Are you listening?"