2011 Cadillac SRX

8.1

Based on 168 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Amazing car!

By on Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pros: "Super high-tech"

Cons: "None yet"

I love the way it lights at night! Notice the Cadillac "glows" on the step!

"The first few days I did not really care for it and it grew on me. It is the first car I have had with a pop-up tv to see behind. When I fell all the way was the first drive at night. Mine has the sun roof and navigation and upgraded headlights and even a heated steering wheel. I highly recomend the optional headlights. The only word is amazing (like having night vition)! Car has lights under wood trim even on doors so at night a pleasent light lets the interior stay visable, even the Cadillac name on the doorstep lights-up. I love the sun roof (which I did not care about) and love the electric shade door to cover it. The car has amazing power for a V-6. Gets poor gas mileage with E-85. I also like the no key, just a box. The box just stays in your pocket at all times so no fooling-around at night. Pull the door handle and it automatically unlocks and sit down and push the button and it starts (with foot on brake). It does have a button to start it while walking-up(I don't use it). Overall the car has really impressed me!"

I love the way it lights at night! Notice the Cadillac "glows" on the step!

I love this car, so comfortable

By on Friday, January 6, 2012

Pros: "Great price compared to other brands in same class"

Cons: "Spare tire is an add on."

"The panoramic moon roof is to die for! Comfort, comfort, comfort. The Cadillac SRX is reliable and quiet on the road. Fits 5 passengers comfortably. Navigation system does it all."

Not sure I would get this car again

By on Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pros: "Price seems fine for what you are getting"

Cons: "Computer system seems to have a mind of its own"

"We bought this car end of March 2011 and have had it in the shop several times for climate control issues which just can't seem to be resolved by our local dealer or the tech department. It is getting frustrating never knowing if you have heat or air conditioning. Beginning to think we got one of the lemons. Road handling is fine but city traffic starts and stops are jerky at best. Interior is very nice. Navigation system is fine but can be temperamental about entering destinations. Overall, I think I would think twice about getting such a luxurious CUV, opt for a less expensive one for running errands and tasks that require extra hauling space and go for the CTS or DTS for the luxury ride and feel that Cadillac usually is known for."

Special Vehicle

By on Friday, November 19, 2010

"I have had a Benz SUV, two Escalades & most recently a CTS. Liked them all but this CUV in reality beats them all! I got the 2.8 Turbo 300 HP V6 and yes, it does accelerate very rapidly enough to make me smile. I have all the whistles & bells including ultra-vista roof. The sound system, when cranked-up is also really cool. Do I love this vehicle? You betcha!"

Not Worth the Money

By on Thursday, October 7, 2010

"Very disappointed. It is a good idea, but poorly executed. The 3 liter motor is very weak, not enough torque. When going up any upgrade the transmission is hunting for the right gear. The ride is harsh when going over any road bumps. I traded in my 2006 CTS for this 2010 SRX. It is too bad they did not use the 3.6 liter CTS motor, it would handle the SRX much better. The SRX is a heavy vehicle for its size and just needs a larger motor. I am going to trade mine in for a new Lexus RX350."

For single folks

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

Pros: "Drives great! Looks good and love the navigation"

Cons: "Small interior, no spare tire (must buy option),"

"Drives great, looks good but short on rear seat space and value after purchase drops like a ton of bricks! Had this car for 6 months and needed to trade in for a larger size. Rear seat was to small to fit my kid and a passenger comfortable like you would expect a caddy to be. Lost $8,000 on the trade in, lol. If your single, go for it. Not a family car or a buyer. Lease, lease lease. Oh, and don't forget the $500 spare kit tire you need to buy unless you want to get towed like me."

Excellent

By on Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pros: "Quality and looks"

Cons: "Need extra 50 horse being turbo"

"little tough on gas since it is turbo and have to use premium gas, but it delivers smooth acceleration specially over 70 mph. Almost everything is covered under warranty. My cost to maintain is near zero out of my pocket. Unless you got lemon this car is built solid."

Not recommended

By on Friday, March 11, 2016

Pros: "enjoyable driving experience"

Cons: "Interior cramped and hard to get into, bad mpg"

"Though the SRX performs nicely, very sturdy solidly built giving one the sense of safety. However, fuel economy is poor for this type of vehicle. Access is very poor but comfortable seating once you get seated, if you can live with the lack of space. The CUE system is not easy to use, and we are having intermittent issues with the screen blacking out. For the price there are better options out there."

Awesome vehicle

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

Pros: "Great handling, very functional cargo area"

Cons: "Michelin tires cannot keep up with its power."

"This by far the best vehicle I have ever owned and I have owned a lot of them. It has it all and the Cadillac service tops it off perfectly !!"

Love my wife's 2012 Caddy SRX AWD Crossover

By on Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pros: "Outstanding quality, ride, everything!"

Cons: "None."

"The 2012 Caddy SRX AWD Crossover vehicle is a absolute joy to drive! Very good power and fuel economy especially with the 3.6L DI V-6/6-speed Auto OD trans and a weight of 4600 pounds: I'm consistently seeing 2-3 mpg higher than the EPA ratings! The AWD is great - very sure footed and confidence inspiring. Very, very comfortable on longer drives. We've added the 20" chrome factory wheels and the optional LED tail lights (both dealer installed)which look great on the vehicle. Vehicle quality is superb all the way around, inside and out. I'd very much recommend this vehicle to anyone in the market for a crossover/suv type of luxury ride. Yes...Cadillac and GM are back and better than ever!"